Chapter 25

Your POV
"I can't believe you stayed for me" Camila mumbled with her head on my chest. I was supposed to leave yesterday and go back home but I couldn't just leave Camila here after what had happened. I don't want her to have to deal with the whole Charlie video situation by herself. I kissed the top of her head.

"Of course I stayed, I can't just leave you" I replied. We sat in a comfortable silence, the girls had one last day of press today and then they got to go home tomorrow afternoon for a while.

"But what about school?" Camila asked rolling over so she was now on top of me. I shrugged a little. "I don't want you falling behind babe, it's your last year of high school" Camila continued. I sighed.

"Cami it's fine, the teachers said they would email me all the work and would help me out and who cares if it's the last year of high school, the sooner I'm out of that place the better" I said. Camila nodded slightly.

"But I don't wanna be that one that's getting in the way" Camila said. I shook my head straight away.

"No, don't say that, you're never in the way of anything, you're actually the one who keeps me going" I replied. Camila gave me a sleepy smile before pecking my lips. She's so cute. "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you to" Camila said. There was soon a knock on the door from Big Rob saying that we had to get ready cause we were leaving for a radio station soon. I was lying on the bed since I had already got changed in the bathroom waiting for Camila. I picked up my glass of orange juice that was on the table. I wasn't looking so I accidentally spilt it on my shirt.

"Damn it" I whispered looking at my now wet shirt. I got up from the bed and walked over to my suitcase that was on the floor. I took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, and hung it on the back of a chair to dry. When I turned back around I saw Camila standing in the bathroom doorway with her mouth hung open. I could feel my face turn red. "S s sorry, I spilt my juice on my shirt and then I had to change into a new one but you were in the bathroom so I ju-" I was cut off when I felt Camila's lips on mine. I hadn't even noticed her approach me. I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck. I could feel her hands running down my back giving me chills. We both pulled away.

"You are so beautiful like oh my god" Camila said. I blushed a little and looked down at the floor. I mumbled a thanks before picking up a new t-shirt and putting it on. "Remind me to take you to the beach or invite you to my house to go in the pool when we get back" Camila winked. I felt my face turn red again.

When the girls arrived at the radio station fans were already lined up outside. I got out the car first and helped Camila out next. She waited beside me as I helped each of the girls out the car since Big Rob was trying to keep the fans back. Once all of them were out I grabbed Camila's hand and we walked into the studio together. "You are so cute" Camila said once we were inside.

"Huh?" I said confused as we began to walk in to their dressing room.

"The fact you helped all the girls out the car, it was cute" Camila said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and sat down on one of the chairs that was in there pulling Camila onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as the guy who is running the radio station thing today.

"Hey girls I'm Steven, I work here and will be running the day so the fans are coming in and taking their seats as we speak, their all super excited to see you girls, so this is how it works" Steven started. He walked closer into the room. I could see him eyeing Camila the whole time he was talking. I don't know who this guy thinks he is. Camila interlaced our fingers and squeezed my hand. It calmed me a bit, she must of felt me tense up before.

Soon enough the guy left the room to go and introduce the girls to the audience. "Babe are you okay?" Camila quickly turned to me once he was out of the room. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and looked me dead in the eye. My original plan was to say I was fine but I mean I can't when I'm looking into her eyes, she can see right through me and as scary as it is, if it's her I don't mind as much.