Chapter 15

Your POV
So today is the day Camila leaves and I'm dreading the moment when I have to let her go so much. The girls have to leave for the airport at 1 since their flight is at 2.30. It's currently 10am and I'm headed over to the hotel since that's where the girls are supposed to me meeting. There were fans outside but they didn't seem to notice me till I was already inside the building. I got in the elevator and went to floor 2 like Camila said. When I got out I noticed the floor was full of the girls crew. It wasn't too long till I noticed the brunette struggling with her suitcase. I laughed and made my way over. "Do you need any help with that?" I said making Camila jump. She turned around and smiled when she saw me. I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?" I asked. Camila sat on the top of her suitcase.

"I'm excited but it's going to be hard to not see your pretty face everyday" Camila said. I smiled.

"It's okay, we'll be fine, it's only three weeks and then we get to see each other, okay?" I said. I decided since Camila likes to feel all her emotions fully and I don't, I have to be the strong one. Camila nodded sadly. "You're going to have so much fun on tour, you won't even have time to miss me" I said with a slight laugh. Camila nodded again and grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my stomach since she was sitting on her suitcase meaning she's lower than usual.

"Okay but seriously can you help with my suitcase cause I broke the wheel" Camila said with a slight laugh while standing up. I laughed along with her as I sat on the floor to check the wheel. I laughed when I noticed a Lego character stuck in the wheel causing it not to move. I gently pulled it out and held it up to Camila. "Seriously?" Camila said taking it out of my hand. "I'll have to give this back to Sofi later" Camila said. I took Camila's suitcase as she held my hand and we went in the elevator so I could put her bag with everyone else's. Camila waved to the fans outside as we stood by where all the luggage was gathered.

"I almost forgot" I said suddenly. Camila looked at me confused. "I got you something" I said.

"What? Why? Oh my gosh Y/N you shouldn't have got me anything, I didn't get you anything" Camila rambled worried. I just laughed.

"Don't worry, I wanted to get it for you" I said pulling out a box.

"You're not gonna propose are you? I mean in the future sure but not when I'm about to leave for weeks" Camila said. My eyes widened.

"N no, it's just a necklace" I stuttered.

"Oh okay" Camila said. I handed her the box. When she opened it she gasped. Camila pulled out a silver necklace with sparkly butterfly/ fairy wings hanging down, whatever floats your boat. She looked up at me teary eyed.

"I was out with Gwen the other day and I saw it in the window and I immediately thought of you. You believe there is magic in the world and although I'm not magical or have any magic power what so ever, I thought that maybe it will make you feel magical or at least give you the magical feeling you want and deserve" I finished. A tear fell down Camila's face making me worried. Did she not like it? I was about to wipe her tear away but she grabbed my shirt pulling me in to passionately kiss her. When we pulled away Camila smiled at me. I wiped another tear that fell.

"Y/N, I love it, you don't understand how much this means to me, how much you mean to me" Camila said. I smiled and pecked her lips. "Will you help me put it on?" Camila asked. I nodded and gently took the necklace out of Camila's hands and stood behind her. I put it round her neck as Camila pulled her hair aside and fastened it. Camila turned around and smiled down at the wings that were now around her neck. "Thank you" Camila said. I smiled and looked down to see she was wearing my jacket she never returned. I laughed a little.