Chapter Eight

Three days after that night, Nam Joon sneaked out of the dorm and went to Eui's. Yuki wasn't going to be there since she had family matters to attend to in Busan, so they had her apartment to themselves.
Of course, perverse things came to his mind at first, but he cleaned his thoughts on the way there. She wasn't one of those people anymore and it might be hard for her to do anything like that again.
Walking up the last flight of stairs, he heard something fall; and it sounded like it came from her apartment.
He blew it off as her dropping something, but when more things hit the ground he got worried and quickly moved up the last three steps, "Eui?," he knocked on the door.
In the matter of one second she was outside the door and standing behind him, "Oh my god, go!," she pushed him slightly.
"Hey," he turned around to face her, "What's wrong? You look terrified."
She pointed into the apartment, "There is this gross thing in the kitchen."
"What is it?," he laughed at her a little and grabbed her wrists.
She whined and stomped her foot like a child, "I don't know! Just get rid of it, please!"
"Eui, is it a bug-"
"Yes and it's disgusting!," she pulled her arms from his hands and pushed him back towards the entrance, "Just go kill it or set it free or whatever. I don't care as long as it's not here."
"That's really harsh," he suddenly started moving without her force, so she stumbled forward a little.
"It's breaking into my kitchen," she crossed her arms over her chest and slowly went in behind him, closing the door with her heel.
He walked over to the kitchen and saw a bunch of books on the ground, "I see that you tried to kill it," he picked up the books and laid them on the table, "With math, english, and-"
"Stop it," her face turned a crimson color, "Just find it and get rid of it....please?"
He smiled and went back to hunt for it, "You know, this isn't how I planned today."
"What'd you have in mind?," she went and sat down on the couch.
"Well, I thought I'd teach you how to play video games," he smirked to himself while looking under their table.
"Yeah right," E smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears, "I'm beating Yuki's scores on half these games. The other half I haven't played yet."
"I bet I could get twice your score, easily," Nam Joon turned to her after finding nothing.
"Okay," she leaned her head back as he walked over to stand behind the couch, "How much?"
"Uh," he thought for a second, "How about a ticket to our next concert?"
"You're betting concert tickets?," she giggled at that.
He smiled and leaned down closer to her, "Yeah, why not?"
"Cause you're Rap Monster," she smiled, "Shouldn't you be able to walk into some place and get escorted to the front row? And the tickets you're offering are for your concert."
"Exactly, so if you win, a strong if at that, then you get a free ticket. And maybe I can pull some strings and let you stay in the dressing room with us. Since I'm Rap Monster."
"Yeah," Eui lifted her arms to wrap them around his neck, "Sounds nice."
"Then pick a game," he smiled.
"Oh, right," her cheeks turned red again and she let her arms fall. She got up and he stepped around to steal her previous spot.
Once the disk was in the console she jumped onto the couch beside him, resting her body against him.
"Hey Eui," Nam Joon caught her attention and she lifted her head to look at him.
As her eyes focused on his, he leaned in and landed a kiss on her lips.
She was stunned for a few seconds, but she quickly closed her eyes and fell into a comfortable state. Her hand moved from her lap to let her palm rest on his cheek.
Slowly, they parted and Eui surprisingly wasn't blushing. Internally she felt like she had fireworks going off in her heart. They'd only ever truly kissed once, and that was a while ago now. Of course, she'd give him a little peck when he deserved it.
He smiled and put his arm around her before leaning back into the couch. Eui snuggled up against him as he started the game and read her score, "11,567."
"I can make you a deal," she offered, "If you get 12,000 I'll let you pass. You can't really double that score if you want to finish in time."
"True," he nodded, "I'll take that deal," he selected the level and cracked his knuckles before starting.

"Aw!," he pouted, "So close!"
Nam Joon had reached 11,889, but couldn't do any better than that; no matter how many times he tried.
"Give up yet?," she giggled.
After a minute of silence and a frustrated sigh, he nodded.
"Yeah!," she threw her arms in the air, "I get a free ticket!"
"Don't rub it in," he lightly bopped the top of her head with his fist, "You'll make me feel bad."
"Awe," she moved to sit on her knees and face him, "My poor little monster," she pretended to pout, complete with her lip stuck out.
"Yah, I'm not little," he pretended to be Jung Kook.
She laughed and hung her head in defeat, struck down by the charms, "Okay, okay. You won that round."
"What's my prize?," he grabbed her wrist and started to play with her charm bracelet. He just now noticed it and it caught his intrest.
Slowly her face came into his feild of vision and he focused on her. At a very hesitant pace, she leaned in. The way her hair cascaded down like a waterfall made her look so beutiful in that moment.
Driven by lust, he pushed forward and closed the gap between their lips. She wasn't phased by his spontaneity or the forced he used, in fact it was the opposite.
Eui felt him drop her hand so she reached forward and grasped his jacket, pulling him towards her.
Nam Joon couldn't fight the urge after kissing her for this long. He placed his hand on her back and began to push her down to lay on the sofa. She didn't fight it, so he didn't let up with the intensity.
He positioned himself over her, holding himself up rather steadily for someone who breaks things easily. He started to think about what he told himself on the way here, so he slowly pulled away, "Sorry, E....I-"
"Nam Joon," she slightly shook her head, "Don't apologize. It's okay," her fingers played with the zipper track on both sides of his jacket.
A smile crept across his lips and he leaned back down to kiss her forehead, "I'm hungry. What about you?"
"I could eat something," she became interested in the necklace that hang down in front of her from around his neck.
"Aish!," he pulled the small charm from her fingers and sat up, "You look like an adorable little kitten when you do that."
She pushed her back of the cushions and smiled up at him, "Am I too cute for you?"
"A little. Jimin thinks you are," Nam Joon stood up and held his hand out for her.
She lightly placed her fingers in his palm and he closed his hand, pulling her up and into his chest.
"Nam Joon," she whined with a smile as her left hand landed on his upper arm, "You've been really touchy-feely lately."
"Is it a bad thing?," he made it sound sweet, but Rap Mon was really curious to know if he made her uncomfortable.
After a small period of silence she shook her head, "No, not at all."
Unconsciously, he had started to sway their bodies and a nice soundtrack played in his mind. Which forced him to say, "I love you, Eui."
They didn't exchange these words often, so when he said it, it made her heart melt and flutter at the same time, "I love you, too."

He turned his phone off since Mother Jin, as the older man was labeled in Namjoon's contacts, kept calling.
"He's just worried about you," Eui took Jin's side.
Namjoon shook his head and took another bite of his sandwich, "I'm not a kid, so he shouldn't be so worried."
"Nam Joon, you seven are like family by now. You even have him labeled as your mother," she laughed.
"No," he glanced up at her, "He's labeled Mother Jin. It makes a difference when my actual mother calls."
"Oh okay. I'm sorry," she playfully held her hands up in surrender.
He smiled and she went back to eating. Just looking at her was enough for him to know he loves her.
"You know," she spoke up, "You always call me E, but I don't have a...pet name, I guess, for you."
"I don't need another name. I have half a billion already," he grinned.
She giggled then lightly slammed her fists on the table, "I'm serious. You're the only one who calls me E and I want to call you something like that too."
"What, N? Vixx has that taken I think-"
"Nam Joon," she laughed and turned a crimson color.
"Okay," he smiled and laughed a little, "You can think of something you like."
"What if it's something like.....squirrel or something?," she couldn't even finished the sentence without laughing.
"I'll say no," he quickly responded.
"Alright," she pushed her bangs out of her face, "I'll think about it. I only get one name so it has to be perfect."

Later in the night, the two of them were watching a movie and Eui's phone vibrated. Without taking her eyes off the screen she reached forward and tapped her hand around on the table. After a few tries she finally found it and sat back.
He looked over to see who was calling so late and noticed something, "What's that?," he pointed to the screen.
"What?," she looked down.
"That background," he clarified, "When'd you take that?"
"A while ago," she smiled at him, "It's the only nonprofessional picture I have of you."
"If you wanted a picture you could have asked."
"No," she retorted, "You would've pulled some stupid pose or tried to be cool looking. When you're sleeping you're normal."
"I'm not normal when I'm awake?," he smiled.
"We both know you're special," she turned off her phone and put it back on the table. It went quiet as they got interested in the movie again.
After a minute, Eui glanced over at him. Either he was lost in the plot of the film or was a little bored. A small smirk spread across her lips and she grabbed his wrist, putting his arm around her before snuggling into his side.
There were no rejections on his part, so she got comfortable and continued watching the movie. The scripted romance she was observing was sweet, but she didn't want something to be so perfect that it felt fake.
With Nam Joon, she knew there'd always be ups and downs. She had something interesting to look forward to everyday she spent with him; without him she had a very enjoyable time looking for someone to hang out with.
"Nam Joon," she softly called his name, "Do you like it being quiet like this better than the normal noise you have with Bangtan?"
That was an odd question to him; normally girls asked if the guy liked them, not the noise level. After thinking about it he took a deep breath, "I like them both equally. Sometimes it's good to let loose and be loud, other times you just have to relax."
"It's been quiet for a while, almost too long," she commented.
"Do you want to throw a party or something," he reached up, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"No, but it could be loud if you went and found that bug," she looked up at him and smiled.
He leaned his head back and groaned, "E, I promise it won't get you," he moved back to his former position, "Not as long as I'm here."
"Thanks," she laughed and cuddled into his side.
Nam Joon tightened his grip around her then kissed the top of her head, "No problem."