Chapter Seven

Nam Joon moved some things around and talked his manager into giving him a couple free hours, so he was able to go with her to the publisher's office.
It was a big place, and a rather famous one too. He'd actually remembered seeing the company's name on a few things he'd read.
Suddenly, standing next to her, he felt a horrid knot grow in his stomach and he needed to ask her.
"Eui," they both looked up at the building in front of them, "Remember when you told me I helped you find your place?," his gaze shifted to her, "Is your place with me?"
She let her eyes fall on him, then smiled and extended her hand towards his. She interlocked their fingers, giving him the answer he desprately wanted.

Eui sat on the edge of her waiting room chair, tapping her foot extremely fast. That's what Nam Joon was focusing on the most, but when he looked up to her face he couldn't keep himself from commenting.
"You bite your nails?," he noticed her teeth clamping down on them.
She brought her fingers away from her lips, "Oh yeah, sorry that must be pretty nasty to you."
"No, not really," he turned to face her, "You're like a mystery I never get tired of solving, E," Namjoon tucked her hair behind her ear.
"Ms. Kang Eui?," a woman stepped out from behind a desk and Eui stood up.
"Good luck," he whispered as she followed the woman to the back offices.

"Hyung!," Nam Joon recieved the voice of a distressed Jimin through the phone, "You have to get back here right now!"
"What happened?," he stood up and moved to the corner of the quiet room.
"It's Tae Hyungie," he nearly shouted, "He did something to his wrist or arm or something while we were practicing."
"Dongsaeng calm down," Nam Joon sighed, "Are you headed to the hospital?"
"Yeah," he calmly responded.
"Which one?," the blonde placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. Sometimes this boy was dense.
"The one off eighty-fourth," he relayed after asking Hobi.
"Give me about another thirty minutes and I'll be right over," Rap Mon checked the time on the receptionist's desk.
"Okay, I'll tell manager hyung," Jimin hurriedly said before hanging up.
Nam Joon went back to his seat and got comfortable once again. E's meeting was supposed to end at ten o'clock and it was nine fourty now.

The clock changed to read a minute pass ten before Eui came out of the back office. She ran straight to Nam Joon, who had stood up, and hugged him tightly, "I did it."
"That's amazing E," he wrapped his arms around her.
She pushed back from a little and looked up to his eyes, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing, Taehyunngie just got hurt is all," he tried to act like he wasn't as worried as he really was.
"Oh my gosh, what happened to him?," she started to move towards the door.
"He did something to his arm. Jimin wasn't really clear on it."
"Well is he in the hospital?," Eui kept prying the important stuff out of him.
"Well, yeah," Nam Joon took up the lead as they exited the building.
"Don't just walk," E sighed, "Get a taxi."
"I don't have enough money," he retorted and kept going.
"Well I do," she raised her arm and yelled as a cab came by.
"E, I can't ask you to-"
"Then don't," she opened the door as the car stopped in front of them, "Just get in."
He smiled at her confidence, which made her realize she was showing authority and blush. Nonetheless he got in and she followed, Nam Joon telling the driver where to go.

"Hyung!," Jimin shot up out of his seat as Rap Monster and Eui ran into the waiting area.
"Is he okay?," Nam Joon sighed, a little out of breath.
"He's fine," Jin stepped up beside the perfectly fine 95er, "He just sprained it. Tae's picking out a brace right now."
"Thank god," BTS' leader exhaled as his girlfriend walked in a small circle behind him, "Jimin made it sound so horrible over the phone."
"I was panicking," he defended himself.
"Aw Namjoonie," Ho Seok joined the small huddle, "You brought your girlfriend. Is that why you pleaded for a few free hours?"
Rap Mon looked back at Eui and smiled, "Of course," he held out his hand and she moved to grab his arm, "Don't be jealous Hobi," he looked back to his friend and smirked.
"Hey," he became serious, "I have a girlfriend and you know that."
"I know," Nam Joon laughed at Hope's rare tone of voice.
Eui smiled at him, since she'd known him to always be happy and playful.
"Hyung!," Nam Joon and Eui were knocked back a few centimeters when Taehyung crashed into his group's leader, "Where have you been?," he asked before noticing the girl, "Noona!," he moved and attacked Eui with a hug.
"Taehyunngie," she weakly spoke, "Please be careful, you've just injured yourself."
"Ah, this's nothing, noona," he backed away from her and shrugged it off, "A temporary setback if you ask me."
"Still," she bit her lip and looked back to Nam Joon.
He just nodded his head to the side, their secret code that let her know it was okay to move closer to him. She stepped to the side and made it so their hips were touching.
"Alright, let's get home for the night boys," Manager hyung started to move toward the door, "Ah, Nam Joon, nice of you to join us."
"Sorry, it lasted longer than I thought," he apologized, "and I hate to ask, but can we drop off E at her building first."
"You seven need to get home-"
"We don't mind hyung," Jimin stepped in, "Really. Eui noona is really kind to us."
"We still have to pay her back for helping Suga hyung too," Tae noted.
"Speaking of," Jung Kook appeared beside his elders and pointed to the chairs behind them.
Yoon Gi was still sleeping, as he'd drifted off while waiting on Tae.
"I got him," Jin murmured before jogging over to the sleeping member.