Chapter Five

She led him through the streets of Seoul, passing the diner where they met, going down a small street, and arriving at her apartment building. It wasn't a giant place, but it had twelve floors with about thirteen or fourteen apartments on each level.
"Yuki should be out by now," Eui took her shoes off and stepped up into her apartment. She walked into the kitchen and found a note on the table. Namjoon kicked his converse off and slowly followed her.
"She's at the library according to this," she crumpled it up and threw it into the trash.
"Good," he stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Maybe now you can tell me how you're less shy?"
"I told you," she turned around and he hooked his fingers through her belt loops on her jeans, "I've gotten comfortable around you, I trust you."
It made him concerned to know that she had trust issues, but he smiled since he was in her small social circle, "You're too nice!," he pulled her closer and lifted her off the ground a little, "You're gonna make me soft."
"I'm not that magic," she put her arms around his neck as her heels touched the ground again.
"Yes you are," he smiled, "Your stories are magic on paper."
"Thanks," she blushed, "But I'm not that good...yet," she giggled.
"I think you are," he grinned and leaned his forehead against hers.
She smiled and then took a deep breath, "Did you hear the bad news?"
"What?"
She made a pouty face, "Zayn left 1D," she laughed.
He knew she didn't care about them, so he rolled his eyes and pushed her back a little bit. She smiled and grabbed on to his arm, not wanting to go too far away from him.
"You're so random," Namjoon brought his left hand up to tuck her hair behind her ear, then she leaned into his palm like a puppy.
Her fingertips lightly dug into his jacket and she closed her eyes with a smile plastered to her face, "I know. I'm proud of it though."
"You should be," he grinned, "It's hard to find a person who's comfortable with their personality."
"Ha," she stepped closer to him, "I'm anything but confident."
He rolled his eyes and kissed her lightly, "You're one of a kind, E."
"Quoting people won't get you brownie points," she kissed him back.
"So should I stop trying?"
"No," she opened her eyes, "You're getting boyfriend points."
He smiled and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her neck and allowing her forehead to touch his chest. They stayed like that for a few seconds then the front door opened.
"Eui? Are you back?," Yuki called through the apartment, "Your shoes are here!"
Eui backed away from him just as Yuki came into the kitchen.
"Hey how was your day?," she passed Namjoon without stopping or starring.
"Great. You?," Eui grabbed Yuki's bag as she took off her jacket.
"Alright I guess. Our professer had a car accident this morning and was late, so we missed a half hour of class, but other than that it was normal," Yuki draped her jacket over the dining chair beside Eui and took her backpack back.
"Cool," she looked to the left and remembered he was there, "Oh, sorry. Yuki this is Namjoon," she held her hands out towards him, "Namjoon this is my roommate Yuki," she changed the direction of her gestures.
"Hi," Yuki nodded.
"Hello," he nodded back to her.
"I'd love to stay and talk," Yuki fixed her bag strap, "Trust me I would," she looked to Rap Monster, "But I've got homework," she did a fake little cheer that made Eui giggle, "Later E," she smiled and walked back to her bedroom.
"Do you have anything you need to do?," Namjoon turned to his girlfriend.
"Of course," she smiled, "The work never ends."
"It's late. If you want me to go I can," he shrugged.
"No," she whined, "I want you to stay-"
"And I want you to do your homework," Rap Monster interrupted her and smiled.
She thought for a second, "I'll do it if you stay until at least," she looked at her watch and saw that it was roughly four p.m., "Six?"
"Uh," he checked his phone, "I think I can stand you for a couple more hours."
"Yea," she stepped forward and hugged him.
"Homework E," he had to make her stop stalling.
"Okay," she hangged her head and troded off in the opposite direction of Yuki's room. He followed her to her room and made sure she would do the work.
Eui picked up her bag and threw it on her queen size bed, then stepped up on to the mattress herself. She walked to her pillows then sat down, crossing her legs and pulling her bag to her.
He just stood back and watched her, smiling as she showed more of her personality to him.
"Are you gonna sit?," she pat the spot beside her.
He walked around to the other side and sat down.
"Here you go," she handed him the t.v. remote, "You can do whatever you want because this might take a while."
"You can think with that on?," he reached for the clicker.
"Yeah I do it all the time," she smiled and pulled her binder out of her bag.
"Thanks, but I'll just listen to music and watch you," he handed it back to her.
She dropped it on to the nightstand, "Okay," Eui started on her English work.
Namjoon reached into his pocket and retrieved his phone and earbuds. He plugged them in and started listening to a G-Dragon song.
"Get comfortable," she pulled one of his earbuds out, "Take a nap if you need to."
"Okay," he smiled, "Just finish your work," she gave his music back and he laid on his side. He watched her for a little bit and she asked him if he knew a couple of the questions. He helped as much as possible and at other times was just thinking.
Soon enough he could barely keep his eyes open and the next time she looked over he was peacefully snoozing.