Wondering what that something might be, I slip my panties and bra on, followed by my shorts. When I am about to pull my shirt over my head, it knocks on my door. "Come in!" I exclaim, expecting it to be Ethan but it's Niall. My shirt is at my neck and I instantly blush.

"umm..." Niall is speechless and clears his throat before taking a deep breath. I quickly pull my shirt down and start to feel very hot all of the sudden. I look away form him, embarrassed and and have to take two deep breath before I can turn around and face him. Niall's cheeks are flushed and he bites his lower lip. "Olivia." He breaks the silent.

"Niall!" I smile and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me, turning his lower body a bit to the side. I laugh into his chest and he kisses my head. When I look up into his eyes, they are darker as usual. Full of lust and a little of embarrassment. I press my lips on his and we instantly start to make out. My body get's hotter and hotter every second. I feel his hot skin on mine as my heart pounds.

A knock on my door interrupts us. Niall and I pull apart unwilling and I walk over to door, purposely toughing Niall's arm walking by him. I open the door and Ethan stands in front of me smirking. "Hey."

"Hi." I hug my brother and then he takes a letter out his backpack. "What's this?" I want to know.

"I don't know." He says and looks behind my shoulder. "Hi Niall..." Ethan has a confused look in his face, takes my hand and pulls me out my flat. He closes the door and takes a deep breath. "What is Niall doing at your flat at this time?" Ethan asks.

"We are a couple." I look down to my feet, biting my lip. Yesterday, I only told him that I am okay and back at my place. I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not. Ethan has always been very very protective over me. Even when I was in a relationship with his best friend, Aaron. He never liked the thought of me and a guy - which brother ever does? He was fine with me hanging out with guys, when he's around too. But if he wasn't able to go out with them, I wasn't either.

"Since when?" Ethan asks sharp.

"Yesterday..." I shyly smile at my by minutes younger twin. He's about to open the door, storm in and talk to Niall about me and telling him the rules, but I hold him back. "If you're an asshole in there, I'm going to hurt you, Ethan." I threaten him. He rolls his eyes and steps back.

"Tell him to come out." Ethan demands. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. I open the door and close it behind me.

"Is everything okay?" Niall asks worried, confused and scared. I nod and cup his face. As I stand on my tiptoes, I kiss his forehead.

"Ethan wants to talk to you." I tell him and try to smile.

The last and first and only time, Ethan talked to a boyfriend of mine, he asked every question you can possible ask. What are your intentions? Why do you love her? Do you drink? Do you drink a lot? Are you aware that if you hurt her, you're going to end up dead? Do you smoke? If yes, stop. Do you want to marry her? Do you plan on having kids with her? Can you afford everything that she might need? Will you always love her even if she's annoying as fuck?

"Now?" Niall asks and I nod. He smiles and kisses my forehead before I let him go outside to Ethan. As soon as the door closes, I press my ear against it, trying to hear what they are saying. "I-I should have asked for your permission." Niall starts and my heart warms up.

"Wait." Ethan says and then hits the door with probably his palm.

"OUCH!!!" I exclaim pull away, but put my ear right against the door again. Both boys chuckle and I roll my eyes.