I'm sorry.

A/N: p.s i was listening to cold coffee on loop while writing this chapter and the song was so apt for the chapter. Okay im done...XOXO enjoy (:

"Mi-Naomi." My dad said, surprised that i came back into his office.

"I need to talk to you." I crocked out.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked standing up and walking towards me. His features showed genuine concern and right now I needed my dad. I needed the man i missed all my life. I ran into his arms crying.

"I'm sorry." I said.

The sorry was for alot of things. Sorry i was rude to you. Sorry i was such an ass of a daughter.  Sorry to myself for finding out about Ray.

"It's okay honey, tell me what happened." He asked.

He let me sit down on the couch in the room and i sat across him.

"It's..Ray. he-he's a werewolf."

As i said those words i realised how stupid they would sound. Hell if anyone told me that i would think the person was crazy. 

"I know." My dad's voice replied.

"What?" I asked surprised. 

"We all are werewolves." He said. Looking dead serious.

"What do you mean we?" I asked. Though i had an idea of what he meant by that.

"Almost everyone in this town. There are only a few humans." He said looking at me.

"You mean- everyone?" I asked. My eyes growing wide.

"Yes, most." He replied. 

At this point the existence of unicorns wouldn't shock me.

"Are you a.." i trailed off.

"Yes, I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He said.

"I want to go home." I whispered shocked.

"Mum? Does she know?" I asked. She could be in danger! God knows if she talked to a werewolf? What if one them killed her.

"Yes." He said.

"What?" I said standing up.

"She wanted you to...you know what? Let's have this conversation at home." He said standing up getting his keys.

"No." I said glaring at him.

"I'm sorry Naomi. We have to." He said.

"Just because i came crying to you doesn't mean you can act like my dad all of a sudden." I snapped.

"Namoi i-..." i cut him off by walking out.

Then i ran.

I ran out of the building. I ran into the woods behind the school. I tripped over branches. My knees were bloddy. My face covered in tears. My sobs going out of control.  Till i saw a clearing. I couldn't even see the school from here. I really don't care anymore. I just want to get away. Get lost.

I wanted to run away forever. Everything and everyone i believed in is and was a lie. Even my mum!How could they? That's when i heard the twigs cracking.

"Wh-who's there?" I asked. I was dead scared. I picked up a twig and held my arms out.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled. My voice had so much authority in them. I heard a whimper and then a brown wolf appeared. Hanging it's head low. This wasn't Ray. He had black fur.

"Who are you?" I asked still catious.

If anyone were to see this exchange they would think I've lost my mind. Holding a twig to my defense while a huge wolf was in front of me. Oh and not forgetting the part where i was freaking talking to it!?!?

The wolf went behind a tree and the sound of bones cracking could be heard before Aria came from the back of the tree. A shawl covering her naked body. She had tied the two ends to form some sort of a makeshift dress.

"Aria?" I asked.

"I heard you crying while i was out. I had to stop. I had to help." She whispered as if i was going to freak out by seeing her change to human from being a wolf.

"I already know about werewolves." I muttered. 

"Oh" she said still walking towards me with caution.

"Are all of you werewolves?" I asked.

"Yea.." she said her head bowed low.

"Explain." I said giving her my best death glare.

"I can't." She said. Looking ashamed. 

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked.

"Ray's orders." She muttered. 

"What do you mean orders?" I asked.

She told me how Ray made sure no one was allowed to tell me about their existence which is ironic as it was Ray who gave it away. I sighed. I have to talk to him if i wanted to know what's going on.

"Forget it. Ray owes me alot." I said gritting my teeth walking to the one place i may find him. He has to come back sooner or later.

Back to our home.I went straight to the dorm. I wasn't going to cry. Not over this right now at least.  I closed my eyes.

I think i must have fallen alseep beacuse when i woke up the time was 1a.m in the morning. I sat up and waited. I knew he'll back. He had to come home. He had to come to me. Beacuse it wouldn't be home without him.

The doorknob twisted. I took a deep breath and looked at the time, it was 2a.m. Okay i can do this i mentally told myself.

Ray looked just as bad as me or if not worse his shirt torn. His knuckles bruised.  His face had a huge bruise that seemed to become lighter as the minutes passed. He was healing and it was remarkable. I gasped when I saw his eyes. They were bloodshot. He was crying.

The moment i saw that. I couldn't be angry.  Not right then at least. I broke down and he walked towards me. I got up and hugged him. I saw him let a shaky breath out. He kissed my forehead. That simple gesture held a lot of meaning.  More that he could ever hope to say.

It took me back to the day when i found out Mr. Roberts was my dad. The day when he kissed me making a promise to never break my heart.

This kiss wasn't a promise. It was an apology. We stood there. I looked up at him. His tears were rolling off his eyes. They fell to my forehead. While my tears fell to his chest. I reached my hand so that my small fingers could wipe his tears.

We were wiping away each others tears. Making apologies and comforting each other through our eyes. His embrace tighted as we walked in silence to the bed.

We both laid on the bed. Our eyes open and red.

"Sleep" his voice broke the silence. His voice was cracked and sore.

"Hmm" i said as i closed my eyes. There were alot of problems but right now i don't want to remember them. I was home in Ray's arms. And he was home with me. He kissed my forehead again. As i drifted off to sleep. Exhaustion helping me get through a very hard night.