I chocked on my coke

Yay for 2K reads *celebration* whoohoo! Here's an extra chapter this week!

Aria is great company and we have a lot of things in common we both like the colour white. She watches Pretty Little liars too. She makes really funny jokes and i enjoyed making a friend. She lives in the dorms too I'm yet to ask her which one she stays in. She works in the café to pay for the dorms. Since i was given a free dorm i didn't have to worry about that.

She said we should hang out again this week before school officially starts. And i couldn't wait honestly. She is really easy for me to get along with. She looked at her watch and let out a gasp.

"Shit it's 8.30, i promised Layla i would meet her and the gang for dinner." She said. Layla was her best friend. And from what Aria has told me Layla was the fun and flirty type and she said she'll love to hang out with me.

"Can you come with me? You can meet my friends. Since you're new and all" she suggested.

I was hesitant at first but after her insisting. I decided to go along with it. My phone was dead since i had used too much of it. And i had to admit i enjoyed spending time with Aria. I followed her.

We went to a near by food joint called "Nightgrill". The place looked good. Very well furnished it had like a stage. They had karaoke and dance performances. There were pool tables and a lot of space to sit and have a good gathering. I can see why most students come here.

Aria led me to a crowded table. I gulped. I am a social person but suddenly being the awkward new girl was hard.

"Guys i made a friend, she's new here and i thought we should get to know her." Aria said.

They all clapped and gave cheery smiles. I felt like the knots in my stomach were losening.

"Hi I'm Layla! What's your name?" The girl with blonde hair stood up. She was wearing a hot pink tank top and black high waist shorts.

"Oh you're the famous Layla! I'm Naomi, you can call me Mimi" i replied smiling.

Soon one after the other they introduced themsleves.

There was Asher, a blonde haired boy who looked really handsome, he was a surfer and he only moved to Rose Hills 2 years ago. He was Layla's brother. And also Aria's boyfriend . When i found that out i couldn't help smiling. It was the classic 'I'm in love with my best friend's brother' thing and it was so sweet.

There was Zed and he was the school's basketball team captain. He was tall and he looked strong. He had dark black hair and the funfact i learnt was that his mother was Asian and his dad was European. He seemed like the reserved type though. He was Layla's boyfriend.

Clara and Linsey are best friends. 2 girls who wore the same shorts and tees except in different colours and apparently they do that a lot as well. They seemed nice and friendly.

There was Jason he had brown hair and blue eyes. He looked cute and i could clearly see that clara had a thing for him. I was here only for a short while and yet i can see that she likes him. Or were they together but fighting? Cus i saw them stealing glances at each other.

And lastly there was Chase.
And he was the player guy of the group as of what Aria had told me earlier. He looks really cute and his eyes were green and his hair was styled to give off a very sexy vibe. He winked at me and honestly i gaged a bit at his cockiness. Wow that guy seems desperate. Linsey glared at him. But in a playful way. So i guess he's taken as well. Yay for my single life.

We started talking about mindless gossip and they were telling me about how some techers did weird things. Like how Mr. Harris always demanded that the fan in class must be off or at low speed. And they all suspect its due to the fact he was wearing a wig. The man had brown eyebrows but blonde hair? Suspicious much ?

"Did you guys hear the news about Raymond and some girl? I heard that they are dating or something." Linsey said her eyes glowing with a mischievous streak.

I chocked on my coke and started to cough violently.

"Are you okay Mimi?" Aria asked concerned.

Layla was patting my back to help me stop coughing.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just drank too much coke." I replied sheepishly.

My eyes were still red and there were tears that brimmed them from coughing too hard.

"Yea, i heard you know..that he's just using her for....you know.." Linsey replied.

The group members nodded and some gasped. I felt new tear pricking at my eyes. Should i tell them I'm the girl ? I thought.

"Tell us what Mimi?" Chase asked.

My eyes widened. "Did i say that aloud" i asked, panicking.

"You said you had to tell us something. That's all i heard." Chase replied. God no. This sucks. It really does. The whole group is looking at me for a reply and i take in a deep breath.

"I'm that girl." I say.

"What girl?" Layla asks, confusion spreading across her features.

"I'm the girl that shares a dorm with Raymond." I finish.

They either spit out what they were drining or stop eating and just stare at me. "What?!??!" They all said in unison.