You're hot too

RAY'S P.O.V

What the actual hell...... there i see a drunk Mimi dramatically moving her hands like she is talking about her life to the bartender who just stares at her like she lost it. Upon reaching closer i realise she's talking about spongebob. Typical.

I managed to drag her out from the party and now we were walking towards the Campus which is only a few blocks away.

"Omg Ray why aren't you wearing your swimsuit? You know it's called bikini bottom for a reason." Mimi suddenly tells me looking appalled that I'm not in my 'swimsuit'.

I brust into laughter, she's so cute when she's drunk but i rather have sober Mimi with me instead. Drinking is not good for her, or for anyone as a matter of fact.

She gives me a tipsy smile and continues her ramble.

"You know Ray, that Derek dude is hot." She says with a dreamy sigh.

How dare she talk about some other guy... Derek? Who's Derek? I know every member in this pack and the last time i checked no one called Derek was in my pack. I will find this Derek and break his bones and he won't be able to ever.....

"Go Teen wolf" she hollered. Midway through my rage fest.

Suddenly i relax, i knew she was talking about the guy in the tv. Pshhhtttt. I watch Teen Wolf too. Pretty inaccurate in terms of how werewolfs live but i mean its better than the other crappy shit on tv.

"Aww don't be upset Ray you're hot too" Mimi slurred. I was glad she was drunk enough to say this because i wouldn't have heard anything like this from sober Mimi. I smiled and my heart had this weird feeling like someone had just squuezed it. What is this feeling i groaned. It felt good in a werid way.

Mimi was quiet the rest of the way and once we reached our dorm she ran to the couch. I told her I'll be taking a shower and she just noded.

NAOMI'S P.O.V

Finally a couch i thought and ran towards it. I felt like my eyes couldn't stay open. Ray said something about a shower and i just noded. My eyelids too heavy for me to peel open. I laid down on the sofa and instantly went to sleep. My clothes were uncomfortable and poky and i had my heels on! Great in gonna wake up like a mess tomorrow. Whatever, tomorrow's mess is for tomorrow. I'm gonna live a little. And i closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door creak open.

Ray came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Hanging low like it was threatening to slip off. I took a sharp breath, gosh he looked so good. His abs were in full view and i would be drooling if it isn't for the fact that i feel like i just got ran over.

"Like what you see?" Ray asked.

"Duh, am i glad I'm living with you" i slurred back.

Omg what did i just say i mentally slapped myself and hoped he drank too and he would forget all of this in the morning. But he didn't look like he was drunk but i sure saw him drinking something.

He walked towards me. My heart was pounding against my ribs and i felt like everything was in slow mode till he held my hand. Jesturing me to stand up from the couch. I quickly obliged. What were we gonna do? I'm drunk and he's naked. Wild thoughts raced in my head and all i could think of is that I'm too young. He led me to my room and let me sleep on the bed.

"Goodnight Mi" he said before hitting the off switch.

I just blinked and let out a breath of air i didn't even know i was holding. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The light is too bright. I menatlly made a note to buy currains for my room. Luckily it was at the back of the school so it was facing the creepy forest. Wait, on second thoughts that's even creepier. I made sure i have to get curtains later today.

Wait it's morning already ? I looked at the clock it was 11a.m. i yawned and stretched. Since i only drank beer i didn't have a hangover. I just felt tired. I walked out and followed the amazing smell.

Ray was shirtless? Gosh his back muscles are so drool worthy.... wait no way he's my friend i mentally slapped myself. Wait is he cooking ? Wow. He was making eggs, bacon and toast. I walked out and mumbled a good morning. He quickly turned around. And his eyes raked my body. I looked down at my appreacne i was weraing a long shirt that was too big for me. It reached all the way to my mid thigh. And underneath it, i was wearing a pair of boxers. What's wrong i almost thought.

Waittt whose boxers? This isn't my shirt? Who's are these? What did i do last night?