A LETTER FROM GABRIEL

Dear Champions of the Champions,

My name is Gabriel, and I am being held against my will by my traitor of a friend, Karren, who says that she will not release me until I get my act together and become a true hero. You see, I kind of ran away, but I'm going to say more about that in the second book, "Heroes."

I know, I know. It's supposed to be called "Alliances," but things change, you know?

So... anyway. While I'm currently captive, can you please, please, PLEASE call Mateo for me and let him know that I'm currently out of commission? I can't tell Solenn, because I don't want her to know I've been captured. I'm trying to look cool, ya know? Don't tell Solomon, too, because he'll blab to Solenn.

Meanwhile, I've heard that the book I'm starring in is currently nominated in the 2015 Filipino Readers' Choice Awards under the Fiction in English category. And if you've got any love left for me, would you pretty please vote for the book?

The link is here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2308869/Filipino-Readers-Choice-Awards-2015-Online-Ballot (and the link is also in Karren's profile—easy to find, really, if you can't click from here.) 

It's right on the first page! One email address per ballot, so pretty please? Please support your other favorite authors, too, by voting for them as well... in the other categories, of course.

That being said, the knife digs harder against my neck. Karren is pissed because I won't cooperate with her on her next book. So... pray for me, please?

With love,

Gabriel Alexeis Galvez Die'Erde

Supposedly 7th Champion of Eden, but I've been pawned