I thought it was something bigger

• Dedicated to My bff Christine Duncan

Ok peeps, this is just a quick taster for you...a toe dip in the ocean that is the fan fiction universe, let me know what you guys think and hopefully if i get some possitive feed back ill continue with the story, bearing in mind this is a HUGE work in progress because i havent got a clue what the hell im doing lol......soooo. yeah. enjoy...

All the characters from the Twilight saga and Supernatural series belong to their creators Eric Kripke and Stephenie Meyer no copyright infringement is intended.

**************************************************************************************************************

A quiet lonely road encased within darkness, the sky a dark nightshade blanket laced with stars, the moon slowly rises casting light upon the landscape. A cover of grey cloud rolls with the wind as it flows through the trees causing them to sway and jerk sharply, taking leaves as the branches submit and bend to the increasing strength of the breeze. Gathering dirt and dust as it blows across the asphalt surface of the road into the path of on coming headlights.

Rolling thunder and a sudden flash lights up the sky as a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala roars up the highway, another flash accompanied by more thunder as rain begins to fall in sheets, instantly drenching everything it comes into contact with. The view from inside the car was momentarily blurred, then cleared by the smooth action of the windshield wipers.                

...left...right...left...right...left.....

Peace.... only the sound of the rain pounding the cars body could be heared, strangely soothing.  Bearly even visible behind the wheel the driver, in his flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves and upturned collar, black denim jeans that hug his muscular thighs, his favourite Led Zeppelin tee-shirt, which he'd acquired on a "job" with his dad and his trusty black leather Biker boots. Staring straight ahead with tired, glazed hazel eyes, he takes in a deep breath through his nose, before allowing a dull sigh escape his smooth rose pink lips. Casting a sidewards glance to his brother sleeping in the passenger seat beside him, dressed similar to himself but instead of the logoed tee-shirt, he wore a grey hoodie underneath his waist length khaki coat, stonewashed jeans and chocolate coloured boots. His long shaggy brown hair covering his eyes as he slept.

Checking the time just as a fork of lightening streaked across the horizon, lighting up the inside of the car long enough for him to see it was 9:08pm. He'd been driving for 6 hours straight, with a yawn and a quick shake of his head he gives his brother a nudge...

nothing.....

He trys again but a little harder.

still nothing....

he leans over, opens the glove box and starts looking through his cassette tapes. Finding the one he wanted, closing the compartment then sliding the tape into the player on the dash cranking up the volume. Metallica's "Turn The Page" boomed out of the Impala's speekers, scaring his passenger, sitting up all to fast banging his head on the ceiling of the car.

"OWWWWWW, DAMN IT DEAN!"

Looking over at his older brother with a look that could kill, he rubbed the top of his head then slumped down in his seat.

"What time is it?" Sam asked pinching the bridge of his nose, with his thumb and index finger.

"A little after 9:00pm" was Dean's reply tring to stifle a yawn, but giving in.