"S'right. I'll be fine" he said

We stopped at Taco Bell cuz why not. It's delicious. I ordered our food and actually somehow got Zayn to eat. When we arrived at the Hybrid hospital. The doctors were waiting for us. "Hello. I'm doctor Irtinhideny(idk. Random letters) you can call me Dr. I. The two boys must be Zayn and Josh. I will need you two to transform into your cat forms."

"Uh sir. We don't know how to do that." Josh answered

"Just relax, breathe, and focused on thinking of a cat. Also. Take this." he replied.

Zayn and Josh did exactly what the doctor said. They started getting drowsy when they turned into a cat. Well kitten since they're kitten hybrids. They fell asleep. I know Perrie and Jade can help them. I believe they live together along with Josh. He does have foster parents but he doesn't live with them. I'm actually planning to moving Zayn there with away from Yaser. I talked to them about and said they already have his stuff. Yaser. He can actually take care of himself. Zayn won't be any help after this which is why Zayn and Josh won't be going to school for the rest of the week. A few hours  later, the doctor came out holding an orange kitten and a black kitten sleeping together in a cat cage cuddling in a blanket. First I drove the boys to Perrie's and Jade's house to drop off the boys and give them the directions.
Don't feed them before 12am ONLY FOR TODAY
Give them pain medicine
They need bed rest
No physical activities
Make sure they do their homework so bring their work home.
Don't look into their eyes when they are kittens. They are too adorable

No One's POV

"So, the boys don't know this happened?" Jade asked Perrie

"Nope but they wake up in a few minutes. We already have cat things since we have Monte. Where is he anyway?" Perrie says

The boys, who are now sleeping on the couch. start to wake up.

Zayn's POV

I wake up feeling warm for some reason. I lifted my head seeing Josh's eyes. But he's a cat.

"What happened?" I asked

"I don't know." he answered

"Excuse me Zayn and Josh." a unfamiliar voice said. "Me. Monte. The cat."

"Oh. Hi i guess." Josh answered

"I'm tired." I yawned

"Come on then. Since your kittens. I'll show you where you will stay. You will probably stay as a kitten for the some  of the week." Monte said "I'll pick you up because neither of you can walk."

"Wait why." Josh asked

"Cuz you've been neutered." Monte answers then picks him up, bringing him to a cat bed at the top of a cat tree. Then comes back for me.

"Hey Zayn and Josh." Pez says

"Hey Perrie and Jade." I say tiredly to them falling asleep with Josh.

The next morning, I wake up to the smell of food and talking.

I see Josh sitting in a chair, human form talking to the girls eating breakfast.

"Aw. Zayniepoo is so adorable." Josh cooes. I hear Monte snort in the background

"Did you just snort?" I ask Monte "You can understand people?"

"Yes and yes." he replies then picking me up and putting me on the seat next to Josh before jumping on the counter.

I focus and turn into my human form which it feels nice to not be so small. I'm already small for my age. I don't need to be any smaller. I'm still confused on everything.