thirteen

gabby »

the doctor believes my time will be soon, so we've moved my things into the hospital. im always sleepy nowadays. doctors say it's a side-effect because my brain is slowly shutting down.

when i am awake, all i think about is hayes. my other friends tell me he's doing great. he even has a girlfriend, maribel. i don't know her too well, but she's gorgeous and very kind. the perfect girl for him. i couldn't be more happy for him. unless, of course, that girl was me.

my mom and dad have dedicated their lives to spending them with me. my brother, he has school and is busy during the day, but spends his nights with me, at the hospital.

"gab?" a soft voice said, interrupting my thoughts. i looked up. my mother. "oh, hey." i smiled, weakly. "hun, you're doing great." she whispered, sitting beside me and grabbing my hands. "doc says your brain is healing on its own. slowly, but surly. the chance of..." she didn't dare finish. i just nodded for her to keep going. "it's lower. dramatic changes are on their way, gabriella. you'll be out of here in no time!" she whispered.

"i hope so," i sighed, happy from the news but still depressed.

-

sad, sad, sad. huh?

yeet- through a lil hope in there for u babes