three

gabby »

i giggled and sighed. "but you can't be," i pulled away from his grip. "i know, you don't like me." i smirked. "fix your attitude a little. but other than that, you're getting there." he sighed as i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the pool.

they were playing a game of marco-polo. "can we join?" i asked as some kids about our age debated who was it. "yeah, either of you want to be marco?" a boy snickered. "he'd love to," i pushed hayes in the pool. he glared at me, and smirked. "yeah, id love to be." there was a group of about 10. 4 girls and 6 guys. i'm guessing they came together because they whispered to each other as hayes began. we all spread out around the pool. three of the girls were wearing very.. showing bikinis, the other wore one like me, simple, not slutty. after calling marco a few times, hayes was face to face with a girl, a slutty girl. she giggled. "marco?" he called. "polo." she said. he reached for her and pulled her in.

then, he did something id never in a million years id think he'd do. he kissed her. on the lips and everything. she didn't stop it, they kept kissing. the guy beside me asked, "isn't that your boyfriend?" i shook my head. "id never date him," i laughed, pushing myself out of the pool and walking to our table to see if my brother could pick me up.

hayes »

i pulled away. "you're a good kisser," she said. i eyed the pool for gabby, hoping her expression was pure jealousy. i didn't see her. i got out of the pool, everyone in the pool's eyes watched me. some of them were shaking their heads. "gabby!" i called, i instantly regretted kissing her when i saw gabby crying into her phone.

"no, i just need you to come pick me up." she said into the phone. "gabby," she looked at me. "ill call you back." she stormed up to me.. and smacked me. "what was that? you just think you can kiss me, make me feel all special and go kiss someone else?" she almost yelled. tears continued flowing down her face. "i deserved that." i said, referring to the smack. "yeah, you did." she laughed sarcastically "congratulations. you did it, hayes. i fell for you. hard, too. and you just can't see how much i care. i- i was looking forward to football season with you. but now? i don't even know i want to be on the team. no one has ever made me feel like you did. i hope you treat that girl better than you treated me." she grabbed her pile of clothes and flipflops, and she left.

gabby »

i couldn't believe him. he made me fall and then broke my heart. jasper was on his way to pick me up. i slid my coverup over my wet bathing suit and pulled my hair into a pony-tail. i know i shouldn't have reacted like i did because he's not my boyfriend. but when you kiss someone, and kiss someone else 5 minutes later, you're not doing it right.

"gabby!" hayes called. he was running towards me. "im sorry, i- shouldn't have kissed her. i know how you felt about me. i shouldn't have done that. i- i don't even know her, i only did it to make you jealous for turning me down. but i get it, i get that what i did was wrong. i should've just accepted your choice. but gabby, i really like you, and can't lose you. just- please come back. i- i can't lose you." i sighed. "hayes, im already mad enough at myself for not being able to date you." i told him. "my brother is already on his way, ill text you," jasper pulled up just then. "hey, you ready?" he called, rolling the window down. "yeah. bye, hayes." i got in the car and we pulled away. "did you have fun?" jasper questioned, as her turned the radio down. "yeah, lots of it."

-

this chap was shorttt, sorry. xoxo

sta