seven

gabby »

i continued walking even though my heart hurt a little. but i'm glad she's back, maybe she'll decrease his fuckboy-ness. i sat at my desk, running my fingers through my long brown hair. i was lost. i felt like the whole world was collapsing at once. hayes, even my friends. i sat up as the bell rang and hayes walked to the seat beside me.

"aye," hayes said. it was 20 minutes away from 6th period. "what?" i groaned quietly. "i'm- i'm sorry about being a douche. but, i want a redo." he said, i shot him a confused glance. "let's get icecream tonight? i'll come over and we can skateboard or something." he smiled, genuinely. "what about em- your girlfriend?" i asked. "emily? emma? we're not dating. haha. we broke up last year." he shrugged. "oh- alright. but you really hurt me. i shouldn't be forgiving you-" i sighed. "but..?" hayes smirked. "but you're offering icecream and as long as you don't call me a bitch again, we're cool. i guess." i shrugged.

no way was i forgiving him like that. he had to earn my forgiveness.

-

i was currently finishing homework. hayes was walking over so we could go to the icecream parlor. i rushed downstairs when i heard the doorbell. my mom knew id be out so i walked outside. hayes smiled. "you got a penny board- right?" i nodded and grabbed my pink and teal board from the garage. we rode our way to the shop before ordering and sitting down at a picnic table.

"you know i didn't mean any of that shit i said, right?" he said.
"i mean. it sounded like you, hayes."
"it wasn't. i was still pissed from you turning me down. please, forgive me. it's just, i like you a lot and i don't want to mess us up..."

-

AHHH 300 READS!! I JUST HIT 200 LIKE 3 DAYS AGO WTF?!?! btw ill try to make the next chap rly long. :)))))))))