Chapter 14

Snows POV
I wake up and look around the room I realize that we are still in the ship I hear a woman's voice come from upstairs and boots hitting the ground I turn and try to fall asleep again it must be like 5 in the morning I'm not used to waking up this early as I'm about to fall asleep again then Henry comes in " rise and shine sleepy heads wake up we need you on deck to tell you some stuff and train you too, get into the clothes that are in the closet and come upstairs right away unless you don't want to eat " Henry says loudly and leaves I hear all of them groan I chuckle " how can you be so happy at this hours " red says " well I was already awake I tried falling asleep and then Henry came in " I reply as a matter of fact they nod we go towards the closet and I see pirate outfits " well I guess we have to dress on this " I say they chuckle and we put on the clothes.
Minutes later
We get to the deck and I don't see anyone " where are they?" I say and look around then a rope falls form the mast " hello snow " Emma says wow it really does hurt she doesnt call me mom anymore " I see the clothes fitted you guys alright " she says looking at us " yeah thank you " red says and Emma smiles " well you guys go below deck there are the kids killian and the rest of the crew they are waiting for you guys to start eating" she says and we nod and walk below deck as Emma said they are waiting for us " goodmorning " hook says I still cannot call him killian " goodmorning" we all say and sit down then we start eating it surprises me that they all have good manners we finish and the kids take the plates to the back room and come out and hook stands beside them " alright guys today we are going to be training the new ones on board and you guys will battle Emma and I will sail to the nearest kingdom to stop for provisions" he says they all answer " aye , captain " and leave to the top deck " lads go get them some swords and get them to the top deck " hook says and Henry and bae tell us to move and follow them we go to a room close to the kitchen " alright pick a sword that you feel comfortable on and can carry with no problem " bae says and we go inside the room and is full of cannons, swords and bows with quivers full of arrows " guys can I choose a bow and arrow" I say and Henry comes in " sorry snow but no you need to learn to fight with a sword if you guys want to survive and on your time here until you guys are free of any threats " he says and I nod I go to a chest and find a beautiful sword with rubys on the hilt I pull it out and tried it and is perfect, we all got our swords and exited the room we go above deck and hear swords clashing we go to see what's going on and Emma is fighting with a crew member " nice job Will keep it up " Emma says continuing to strike the guy named Will, he eventually gets tired and looses grip on his sword and Emma gets it and does two slashes on his right arm " don't let me get the sword again understood " she says in a demanding voice the guy nods " now go patch up you'll be fine " she says and he laughed and gets his sword back and leaves " bae front and center lad " Emma says and bae walks to the middle " well are you ready captain " he says and raises an eyebrow which causes Emma to laugh and they start fighting.
30 minutes later
They are still fighting and have more cuts than anyone can count but bae slips and Emma holds her sword to his chest but bae moves his leg and makes Emma fall then he stands up and holds his sword to Emma's neck " well mom what do you think " he says and smirks Emma smirks back I don't like what's coming " well lad I think you should know better than throw a pirate down " she says and puts her hand on his ankle and makes him fall and while falling Emma grabs his sword and holds both of them to baelfire " truce" he calls out and stands up " nice job lad remember always expect the unexpected " she says and he nods then Henry goes and fights her and Emma wins just minutes after they started fighting " practice on your balance" she says and Henry nods a little sad and goes towards bae then the rest of the crew fight Emma and lose " alright guys train the new arrivals " Emma says and they come and start to teach us how to fight  like them.
3 hours later
I'm so beat up and I have more cuts than charming or red ,granny is going to be the cook " land ahead " a crew member shouts Emma and hook take a good look and they nod we arrive there really fast " alright everyone we know our way around, you should meet us at the camp in a couple of hours go to the tavern and get a few drinks tell them is from the captains and they'll know " Emma says they all cheer and go to the nearest tavern " killian still have your canteen " Emma says and hook hands her a canteen " thanks " she says and swallows the drink from there " I really needed it " she says and tosses the canteen back to hook " same here " he says and swallows the drink too " alright you guys should stop wouldn't want to be a bit tipsy like last time now " bae says and they all laugh " alright lad let's go " she says and gestures for us to go too and we follow them to the woods and stop at the middle were there is a camp set up " stay close" she says it reminds me of when we first came " aurora , Mulan , phillip are you guys here?" She calls out and they come " hey em " aurora says and smiles to the kids, hook and us " the castle was attacked so we had to bring them here, it was the same people from the attack on your castle " Emma says and they just nod " are you guys hungry?" Mulan says and we nod " Henry and bae why don't you guys go and hunt with me ?" Phillip says and the kids go with him " alright now that they are gone let's get down to business the people that attacked the castle were looking for something specifically a person I think but I don't know who" Emma says " well Emma I think it would be you remember you are the most feared pirate in all the realms, the product of true love , have magic, and is the savior " aurora says " I think so too that's why Im going away for sometime I need you guys to look after each other I already talked with killian and we made plans I'll write when I can so you guys won't be in trouble " Emma says and turns to us " no matter what happens stay safe " she tells us and then puts her cloak up and disappears into the dark night.