Chapter 7

Hooks POV
Emma appears on my ship and asks me if we could sail a little and I say sure, we have been sailing for a while now I lost track of time and we are far away from land and I turn to Emma " hey swan what really brought you here?" I ask " we'll hook, Cora is dead she has baelfire hidden somewhere in storybrooke but I don't know where " she says and sights I go up to her and bring her into a hug " thank you killian for everything " she says and hugs me Back " no matter what Emma I'm always here, Cora didn't want me to go down to the cells maybe she has him there " I say and she looks at me and nods " let's go" she says. We go down and I see someone in a cell " stay close" I tell Emma and she grabs my arm " mom is it you?" I hear a young lads voice " bae??" Emma questions " mom!!" The lad replies we go up to the cage and see him there " baelfire are you ok " Emma says he nods, I go to look for the keys but when I can't find them I realize I have my hook " stand back " I tell both of them they take a few steps back and I jam the lock open with one swift move, and the lad comes running out and embraces Emma and she embraces him" I thought I lost you in the enchanted forest lad" she says I chuckle because she calls him lad like a pirate would do " same here mom " he says and sobs a little " hey lad are you hungry ?" I ask and he nods " well then let's go eat " I say and walk them out to kitchen and prepare some stew " you still cook killian " Emma says and I nod " wait killian I remember you, you are Liam's brother " baelfire says " yeah lad I am " I say he comes up to me and hugs me " I remember being here when I was little not a lot but some you were a good captain to me and fair on treatment " he says I smile and ruffle his hair " you do the same thing my mom does " he says trying to fix his hair and Emma chuckles.
An hour later
" killian can I please stir halfway " Emma says " sure thing captain " I say and bowed down she laughs " well thank you captain " she says and goes to the helm and starts stirring after a while baelfire goes up to her and says something I can't hear but then Emma replies to him and he comes to me " killian or Captain Hook whichever one you prefer may I please steer the ship " he asks and I look at Emma and she nods " aye lad go ahead " I say and he hugs me and goes to the helm and takes Emma's spot " he is a good sailor and great pirate " Emma says coming back to me " aye love that he is " I say and smirk at her I see I made her blush I think I may have a crush on her " I taught him to sail right after I found out he was on my ship and to fight too " she says looking proudly at him " we'll love do you care having a friendly fight with me " I say and she nods and grabs her sword and I mine " let's go then " we start fighting. We kept on fighting until we hear bae say land ahead and I take my position on the helm and dock the ship. " umm .. Bae when we are in public call me hook or captain but when we are alone you can call me killian" I say he nodded hugged me and went to the port to wait for Emma to go with him " thanks killian remember we only use our names when we are alone, on public call me swan or captian and I will call you hook or captian as well" Emma says as she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek " see you later killian" Emma says as she exits the ship and wraps her arm around baelfire and they walk away. I'm falling for Emma I think as I go back to the captains quarters and fall asleep.
Emma's POV
I can't believe I just kissed killian on the cheek I think as I exited the ship known as the Jolly Roger. " mom where are we going" bae says " well lad we are going to my parents place and tomorrow I'm taking you to see your father" " Liam " he says in a happy voice " sorry kid remember he is dead I'm taking you to see your birth dad" I say and he nods " but your still my mom I don't care if he is my father by birth I want to live with you please mom don't leave me with him you and Liam were and are my parents " he says I nod " oh lad I forgot you remember my birth son Henry the one you left at the orphanage" " yes, mom what about him" " well he lives with me now he found me and brought me here we live with my parents they have an extra room for you if you want" " yes mom I'll like that " he says and we arrive at the apartment " mom do you think they'll like me " bae says unsure " yeah lad and remember you can talk like the pirate I know you are I also talk like that only here or when I'm with Henry, hook , or ruby / red " " alright mom thank you " " no problem" I knock on the door and Henry opens it " mom is this Henry " bae says out loud and Henry looks confused " yeah lad he is, hey Henry this is baelfire" I say and he looks at bae and hugs him to my surprise bae hugs back " hey laddie how are you " bae says " I'm good " Henry replies. We go inside and I ask Henry " where are your grandparents " " they went out to look for you mom" Henry answers, I go to my room to find my phone and call my parents I tell them I'm at the house and that they should come soon.
An hour later
My parents come through the door " Emma who is this ?" Dad asks bae looks at me like saying should I introduce myself or you do it I nod my head and he gets up and goes to my dad and bows down "my name is baelfire swan, adoptive son or son of Emma swan and Liam jones nice to meet you charming or David" bae tells my dad I chuckle and go up to them and ruffle bae's hair " mom" he whines like a little kid " hey lad why don't you go up with Henry to his room" I say and send him a look that he knows when I want him to do something he nods " laddie let's go mom wants us upstairs " bae tells Henry and they go up to Henry's room " Emma how did you find him?" They both ask " well I went to see hook and we sailed a little I told him the reason I went to see him and he said Cora was keeping something or someone in the cells so we went to have a look and it turned out to be baelfire and then we came back here " I say and they looked puzzle " what is it?" I ask " why did you go to hook instead of talking to us ?" Mom asked " well because I have known him longer and he was like a brother to me before everything else happened " they looked shocked and relief " mom can you come up here please " I hear Henry yell " sure thing " I yell back " I have to go and one question can baelfire have the other spare room he wants to stay with me not with rumple he explained to me. Is just temporary I will be looking for an apartment or a house for us to move in" I say " sure thing sweetheart " mom says and I nod and walk upstairs " what's wrong lads ?" I say and bae comes forward " mom when am I meeting my birth dad ?" Bae asked " tomorrow lad and I know that's not what you wanted to ask so spill " " well we were wondering if we could go with hook to sail Henry never has and we want you to come too and is it ok if I teach Henry how to sword fight? " he asks " I'll get back to you on the sailing thing because I have to ask hook if he would let you guys and the sword fighting sure thing but please don't come with scratches or any missing body part and lad your room is right next door " I say and they both look at me and I conjure a sword for Henry and his face is glowing with happiness " don't let grandpa find it " I say and give it to him and he hides it after that I say my goodbyes and go to sleep.