Chapter 5

Snows POV
I see hook enter the restaurant and call for Emma she tells us to protect Henry no matter what happens to her and stands up to talk to hook, when Emma says she is captain swan I hear people gasp but Emma doesn't care after a while he gets Emma agitated and she is trying to hold back her magic " alright hook what are you doing here ?" She questions " well swan I wanted to finish what we started " he says " well if I remember last time we finished and you were knocked out " she says and laughs a little he looked at her throwing daggers with his eyes he unsheets his sword and points it at Emma's neck and presses it on her skin drawing blood, Emma moves the sword away from her neck and touches the blood she shakes her head and chuckles " are we really doing this captain " Emma says " yes we are, captain swan, I challenge you to a duel " he says and everyone gasps again " very well hook when and where ?" " today and right now " he says " well here inside or outside because If we battle here people may die and not that I have a soft heart but is unnecessary " Emma says to him and he nods " very well swan then we shall take this outside, if anybody dares to help her you shall die ". He says to us and goes outside " mom dad if anything happens get everyone out of harms way please I don't need more people to die at his hand that I care about " she says and walks away towards the street and when she walks she is envelop in white smoke and her clothes change from normal to pirate clothes and her sword still around her waist and a little dagger on her boot, everyone looks at Emma like if she was something bad or they are just amused.
Emma's POV
I walked outside and changed my clothes to my Pirates one because is easier for me to move in " well swan I'll say you look cute " hook says " whatever hook let's get this over with " I say and we start fighting after like 20 minutes of fighting hook says " well well swan you still have the moves of a pirate" and gives me his famous smirk " yeah hook I never stopped " I say as I get behind him and take his sword " wow Emma you still know how to disarm me " he says surprised I disarm him after all this time " yeah hook " I say and hold his sword to his neck and mine to his back like I had dad before " yeah you do but remember never trust a pirate " he says and stabs me with his dagger " what the hell hook !!! This is suppose to be a fair fight " I say to him more like yell " yeah I know but I need to win just one time " " bad form jones, Liam would be disappointed in you " I tell him and fall to my knees " don't talk about Liam " he says " yeah well remember I knew him and he wouldn't want you to be like this " I say in between breaths because his dagger has the sleeping curse potion but I already went in the curse so it just makes me light headed " yeah I know Emma you knew him well" " I did killian he cared to much about you and now that he is dead you go work with the person that killed him, you work with Cora I don't know what's worst that you are working with Cora or trying to kill me " I say and he helps me up people looked shocked about what we just talked and that he is helping me up " I'm sorry swan for everything but Cora wants you dead and she will not stop until you are " he tells me loudly so everyone can hear " thank you hook now go before she kills you too " I say and my voice sounds tired " thanks Em and the curse will wear out in about an hour so don't do anything stupid " "yes hook but you are the one that does stupid things now go " I say the last part a little more forcefully and he goes. My parents come towards me and I change my clothes to the Normal ones from here " Emma are you ok?" They say at the same time " yes guys I'm ok just a little light headed the dagger he stabbed me with has the sleeping curse on it. I already been through it and when he stabbed me again you can't put the same person twice under the sleeping curse so the effect it has is slight pain nightmares and that your head hurts badly that's it is normal for me " I say like its nothing and they look confused at me " but the only way to get someone out of an sleeping curse is by "" true loves kiss " I finish for my mom and she nods " yes I know " " who is your true love Emma " dad asks " he's dead dad cora killed him when we were trying to save Henry and the camp " " but Henry was already here by 3 weeks old " mom says " I know mom I had to give him away so he can be safe from Cora and hook. What hook doesn't know is that my true love was his brother Liam" I tell them " I'm sorry kid that we had to give you away and you never got to meet your dad " I say to Henry and he comes and hugs me " is ok mom I know you tried to keep me and that's what matters, you gave me my best chance in life " he says " alright ready to go home " I tell them " yes" they all say " alright think of the loft and hold my hands " I say and we appear on the loft.