Chapter 10

Baelfire's POV
I wake up and go to Henry's room to see if he is awake " hey laddie you up yet" I say from outside his door " yes bae you can come in if you want to" Henry replies I go in and he is reading his comics " hey laddie want to go to granny's for breakfast just the two of us brother's bonding time, what do you say " " I'll love to " he replies " well mate I'm going to ask mom I'll be back in a second" I say and walk towards mom room and open the door I see her brushing her hair  " hey mom can me and Henry go to granny's for breakfast just the two of us " I say " sure lad just be safe and if something happens tell Henry to yell for me or killian and you use your telepathy skills to get to us " she says and I nod I go back to Henry's room " she said yes get change and meet me downstairs " I tell him and he jumps from his bed and starts to change, I go to my room and change.
At granny's
Henry and I walk in and I see rumple he comes up to me " hello bae " he says " hello rumple how are you ?" I say trying to be polite not act like the pirate I am " I'm good bae thanks for asking, how are you ?" He replies " well rumple I'm good, if you excuse me, Henry and I are here for some breakfast" I say and walk away is still weird talking to him, we sit in the farthest booth we can find and red comes up " hey guys " red says " hello red " I say and smile " what would you guys like to order " " well I'll like a hot cocoa with cinnamon and scramble eggs with toast " I say and I look at Henry  " I'll have the same " he says and red nods " alright I'll be back in a minute " she says and goes to the kitchen. Minutes later our food comes and we finish it in seconds after that I pay and we decided to go to the park. We exit the dinner and we start walking down the steps when I hear " hello Henry long time not see " I turned around and I see Regina I turn to look at Henry and he looks scared, she comes closer I stand in front of Henry knowing whatever happens is not going to be good " stand aside kid" Regina says " wow Regina you don't remember me it hasn't been that long " I say and smirk, she furrows her eyebrows " baelfire how did you escape " she says " not telling " I say and start backing away with Henry " what do you want?" I say " isn't it obvious I want my son back" Regina says, I remember mom telling me Henry was raised by the evil queen  " Henry yell for mom and dad when I tell you to" I say telepathically to him " mom dad Regina is here right now with us she wants Henry back please hurry" I say telepathically to them. Regina trows me away from Henry with magic " Henry now!!!!" I yell and he yells for mom and dad the first one to appear is killian / dad and then mom " killian get bae and Henry take them to safety I'll deal with Regina " mom says and dad does as she says " dad!" Henry yells he is still in reginas  arms but not for long mom blasted Regina with magic and dad gets Henry and comes towards me " lad are you alright " he asks I nod and stand up. Dad is standing in front of us watching Regina and mom throw  magic at each other, I remember what happens when mom uses her magic I think she told them part of what happens if she uses magic but not what happens if she  over uses her magic she could die that's why she fights with weapons never magic. I watch hoping this ends fast.
Emma's POV
Bae told me Regina was trying to take Henry back, I  teleport myself where they were and see Regina has Henry i blast her with magic and killian gets Henry and goes to bae he stands in front of them, Regina and I keep on fighting for a while but I see her getting tired so I decide to use all the magic I have left in me and blast her she falls unconscious I see the guys one last time and the last thing I hear is killian shouting my name and the kids shouting mom as  I fall unconscious too but this time it make take longer for me to wake up or recover my strength I may be awake but weak.
Killians POV
I see Emma look towards us after Regina fell unconscious and I shout her name and the kids shout mom but then she falls unconscious too we all race towards Emma fallen form. I get there first and fall to my knees and put Emma's head in my lap and I check her heart rate and if she is breathing, she is breathing fine but her heart rate is a little slower than normal Henry falls to his knees right beside his mom holding her hand,"bae go inside and call red !" I say he goes inside and seconds later comes out with red " Emma !!" She screams and races towards us " red listen I'm taking Emma to her parents  please make sure Regina is alright and gets locked up " I say "hook was going on with you and Emma " red says " when Emma wakes up ask her" I say and look to Emma still lying on the floor " alright tell me when she wakes up" red says and I nod. I put one of my arms under her legs and the other on her back I'm carrying her bridal style " lads let's go" I call to Henry and bae they nod we start running to the loft where her parents are I think.
Minutes later
We arrived at Emma's parents apartment I kicked the door open her parents jump " what the hell hook!!" David screams " sorry mate I have my hands full" I say and he looked to my arms and saw Emma lying unconscious " what happened?" Snow asks with tears in her eyes " we'll grandma Regina wanted to take me back I call for mom and dad and they came. Mom fought her with magic and they are both unconscious now " Henry says " put her in the couch " David say and I do as I'm told I sit on the chair beside her and hold her hand and bae does the same Henry was sobbing a little " lad this is not your fault" I say " come here laddie " I say softly and he comes into my arms I hug him tight " I'm sorry dad I didn't mean for her to get hurt " " laddie is not your fault she did this to protect you if I was her I would have done the same " I say and he calms down a little.
David's POV
Hook kicked down the front door I yelled at him but then I realized he had Emma on his arms I tell him to put her in the couch then he sits beside her and holds her hand Henry starts crying and hook comforts him like a father should do. I realize hook would give his life for them and truly cares about Emma.
1 hour later
Hook hasn't left Emma's side for one moment the kids fell asleep beside her. I see Emma stir and hook notices too, her eyes shoot open and she tries to sit up but fails and falls back down " killian " she says her voice sounding weak and tired " hello love" hook says and I see him smiling at Emma " where am I?" Emma questions " I brought you back to your parents place after you fell unconscious " he says and Emma looks at him and smiles " killian help me stand up please " " sure love but lean most of your weight on me like all those years ago" he says she nods and hooks stands up first and then helps Emma up she stands up and leans on hook weakly and he holds her close " easy there love you don't want to fall " hooks says and Emma looks towards us " this happened before a long time ago I'll tell you the story when I'm stronger right now I'm weak and is going to take sometime for me to be able to walk alone and do things" Emma says and looks towards hook " killian can you carry me to my room?" She asks he nods and carries her like he had her when they first came in Emma puts her arms around hooks neck and puts her head on his shoulder and drifts off to sleep " sweet dreams love " he says and kisses her forehead and goes up to her room. After some minutes he comes back down and walks over to the kids " lads wake up" he says in a firm voice and both of the kids wake up " what is it dad?" Bae says " where's mom?" Henry says " well lads she woke up and now is sleeping on her room she is going to be weak for a while and she told me when I went to drop her at her room that if you guys want you can come with me until she is strong enough to take care of you guys " hook says and the kids look at him and nod " we will like that idea, but how long will it take for her to get her strength back and can we see her everyday ?" They both says " it will take like a week less or more and yes will come visit whenever you want if that's ok with snow and David " he said and looked towards us " yes this is your house too " snow said and they nod " alright lads go pack up I'll wait here and bring your swords" he says and the kids go up to their rooms running. Hook looks at us waiting for us to say something " you really care for Emma don't you " snow says " aye lass I really do " he says and looks at me " well hook the kids like you and my daughter does too so I'll give you a chance " I say he smiles " please call me killian " he says and takes his hand out and I shake it "dad we are ready " bae calls out " let's go then" he says and chuckles" will see you tomorrow " Henry says and we nod hook puts his arms around the two of them and they walk out.