Chapter 12

2 months later
Snows POV
It's been 2 months since I last saw Emma the kids and hook " snow we should go out and look for them" charming says I was about to nod my head when the balcony doors open and 4 hooded figures appear " who are you?" Charming says and raises his sword  "wouldn't want to do that mate " a soft sweet voice but yet commanding says " I said who are you" charming says more forcefully " wow lads 2 months and they don't recognize us " a male voice says the other figures nod, charming goes to strike but one of the figures that hasn't talk yet steps in front of everyone and unsheets his sword and blocks charming's attack " don't do that mate " he says in a soft voice but deep at the same time" should I give them a hint " the other figure behind the one with the sword says " go ahead lad" the first voice says again " laddie stand down" he says and the figure with the sword puts it down, wait laddie " baelfire?" I say questioning my answer he nods and brings his hood down " hello snow" he says " Henry ?" I say and the figure with the sword brings his hood down too " hello " he says in a deep voice wow he changed a lot " Emma ?" I say looking to the other people on the back the shorter one steps forward and unhooks its cape " hello mom" she says " hook?" I say and the other figure nods and does the same  " hello snow" he says " where were you guys I have been worried sick" I say and they all look at each other and nod " we cannot tell you yet but a hint is we are in danger and you guys are one of the targets " Emma says bae and Henry step forward " they will protect you" hook says " how can they protect us ?" Charming aks " they have certain qualities that will help you guys in order of attack as for killian and I we have to leave they can't know we were here " Emma says and hugs the kids " stay safe and if for any reason something happens you know where to go " she says they nod and they disappear into the night I turn to the kids " how have you guys been ?" I ask " we have been good snow " Henry says it hurt a little he didn't call me grandma " you guys get some rest we will stay and watch " bae says and Henry nods " go to sleep is a lot to take in that you guys are in danger but we will make sure nothing happens to you guys just trust us " Henry says and charming and I go to sleep.
Baelfire POV
I watch as snow and charming fell asleep " laddie you should sleep too you took yesterday's shift with dad, I'll take today and you can get some rest and you'll take tomorrow's shift " I say Henry nods and goes to a corner and falls asleep " sweet dreams laddie " I say barely over a whisper. I stayed up all night making sure nothing happened to them is already morning I'm a little tired but is nothing I can't handle " goodmorning bae " I hear Henry say as he wakes up " good morning laddie, why don't you tell mom we are fine and ask if she can come today on the night " I say and he tells her telepathically " she says she'll try but no promises only that we should stay focus on the mission " Henry says and I nod. I look towards snow and charming and see that snow is waking up " good morning kids " snow says Henry and I flinch because we go used to being call lads or mates by the crew and the last time someone called us kids was when we were with Mulan, aurora and Phillip on their castle " sorry did I say something bad" she says we shake our heads " no is just that we haven't been called kids since like 2 months ago" I say she nods and charming wakes up " hello kids " he says and we flinch again but a little less " Henry we need to stay on task and we need to practice too " I say telepathically to Henry and he nods " are you guys hungry ?" They ask and we nod " alright then we will go to get breakfast in some minutes" charming says " we will leave you guys to get dressed and wait outside your door if something happens scream, our names ,we are the only ones able to protect you beside our parents " Henry says they look towards me like saying seriously and I nod " we will wait outside " I say and Henry and I get out of the room " bae do you think we are doing good " Henry says once we are outside " yes laddie we will practice later outside with charming and snow we need to get them ready for a fight if it happens " he nods and snow and charming exit their room " ready guys " snow says we nod they walk ahead of us and we walk on the back looking everywhere with a hand on our swords hilts.
At the table
We get to the table and sit down then a few minutes later red and granny come in Henry and I put our hoods up and look away " Henry whatever happens don't take your hood down they can't know we are here or the mission is lost " I say through his mind and he nods I look towards snow and Henry towards charming " don't tell them who we are and that we are back any of us including our parents it could jeopardize your safety and ours " we both say to them telepathically and they nod our hoods hide most of our faces except our lips " who are they snow ?" I hear Red says " just some commoners who need it help " snow replies I release a breath I was holding but then I remember they are werewolves and can recognize our scent " no they are not just any commoners" she says to them and me and Henry gulp loudly " hello Henry and bae " red says and we stand up " hello red and granny " Henry and I say at the same time and bring down our hoods " how are you guys " granny asks " we are good " Henry answers " wow Henry you changed " red says, I laugh and so does Henry " If you excuse us we have to do something's " I say and Henry nods " remember if anything happens scream our names " Henry says and they nod. We go outside and start practicing our sword fighting and magic, yes we have magic mom taught us before everything happened.
Reds POV
When I enter the kitchen room I smell the scent of baelfire and Henry I go outside to where snow and charming were and two other people with hoods too I say their names and they stand up and bring their hoods down and go outside " ok so what's going on?" I question " I don't know what you mean" snow says a little forcefully ok there is something going on " we haven't seen them since like 2 months ago and Emma and hook are not with them " I say and they sight " don't you dare tell them snow " I hear a females voice come from somewhere in  the room " who are you ?" I say and look around, then a hooded figure falls comes down from the ceiling " nobody that concerns you " the figure says and look towards snow and charming " don't say a word to anybody snow or you'll jeopardize everyone's safety " the figures say and disappears in a cloud of white smoke, I'm left thinking that the only one we know that has light magic is Emma " snow was that Emma ?" I question and she doesn't say anything.