Chapter 18

-Later The Next Day-

When Eren arrived home the next day, he was surprised to find Levi sitting on his porch with a worried look on his face. As soon as Eren was out of the car standing, Levi was on him, hugging him tightly to his chest. Eren gasped in surprise. "L-Levi?" He said in surprise. "I was so worried...." Levi mumbled into his hair. "I kept texting you, and texting you, but you wouldn't respond.... Then Christa called me and said how you were in the hospital."

Eren hugged back, wrapping his arms around Levi's midsection. "I'm sorry....." He mumbled into his chest. Mikasa climbed out of the car and looked at the hugging couple. He leant against the car and crossed his arms. "I'm gonna run to the school and talk to the principal about this. There's no way I'm gonna watch my baby brother keep getting beat up. You're lucky they didn't kill you or anything."

Eren looked at Mikasa, still in Levi's arms. After their talk, Mikasa decided to let them continue their relationship as long as they promised not to go to far and take their time. Of course, Eren had blushed darkly at that part and promised they wouldn't.

Levi also looked at Mikasa and nodded. "I agree, or else they'll keep hurting him and I won't be kind if this happens again." He said, and tightened his grip on Eren, who blushed at their protectiveness. "Guys, I'm fine..." He tried to insist. "You might be fine now, but what's to say they don't go really overboard next time and kill you? We can't take that risk." Levi said, almost sounding like a parent.

Eren sighed. "Alright, do what you need to do." Levi kissed his forehead. "Thanks for the permission, baby, but we were gonna do it anyways." Eren rolled his eyes. "Of course." Levi smirked.

"I'm gonna go now. Levi, watch Eren. Don't have fun, you two." Mikasa said, walking over and giving his brother a quick kiss on his cheek. Eren blushed and playfully punched him in the arm. "Shut up!" Mikasa chuckled while Levi snickered and climbed into the car, pulling off. Eren looked up at Levi. "Come on, lets go inside." He said, pulling away from Levi. "Alright, fine, but we're cuddling inside." Levi demanded. Eren rolled his eyes and walked inside.

Once they were in, they kicked off their shoes and flopped onto the couch, Eren pressed up into Levi's side. "I thought you weren't allowed to go anywhere." Eren said, looking at the TV. "I told my dad what really happened. He was pissed. He's also gonna go down to the school and talk to the principal to see what he can do." "Ah." Eren nodded. "Yerp." Levi held Eren close and watched TV with him.

-That Night-

Eren yawned as the clock read 11:30pm and he looked over at Levi. Levi had his arm around Eren and his head was tilted back while his eyes were closed and he slept peacefully. Eren smiled, feeling guilty that he would have to wake him up. He looked so cute.

Eren gently shook Levi, saying softly, "Wake up, Levi." "Mm...." Was Levi's response, not wanting to wake up. Eren puffed out his cheeks and jabbed his finger into Levi's side. Levi jumped and immediatly sat up. "Hey!" He shouted and looked at Eren. Eren smiled innocently. "Nice of you to finally wake up." He said. Levi pouted and looked at the clock. "Oh, wow, it's late."

Eren nodded and stood up, stretching. "If you want, you can stay the night. Mikasa has some pajamas you can wear." Levi nodded. "Ok, I'll text my dad."

"I'll go get you some pj's, then." Eren said, and dissappeared down the hall, to his brothers room while Levi texted his dad. He walked into his brothers roo and dug around for some pants and a shirt. He decided on gray sweat pants and a white, sleeveless t-shirt. He grabbed the clothes and walked back to the living room. Levi was just sliding his phone into his pocket when he came inside.

Eren held the clothes out for Levi, who thank'd him and took them. "The bathrooms down the hall." Eren informed him. "Alright." Levi kissed his cheek and walked to the bathroom, leaving Eren there blushing.

Eren walked to his bedroom and changed into his own pajamas and flopped down onto his bed. A few minutes later, Levi walked in, too, and laid down next to Eren. Eren blushed lightly, having forgotten he was going to be sharing a bed with Levi. Levi laid on his side and rapped his arms arond Eren, who also laid on his side, facing Levi. Levi pulled him so he was flat against his chest and his arms were tightly wrapped around him.

None of this helped Eren's blush any. Levi kissed his forehead and closed his eyes. "Night, baby." He said softly, drifting off to sleep. "Night...." Eren said, closing his eyes and also falling asleep.