Chapter 16

-After School-

Eren was glad when the final bell of the day rang. He grabbed his stuff and hurried out the class and looked around for Levi. He hadn't seen him since he had gotten kicked out of Studio.

Eren waited until most of the kids cleared out, but frowned when he still didn't find him. Sighing sadly, he walked out of the school, leaving it. He put in his earbuds and turned on Pieces by Sum41. He was halfway home when he got a text from Levi.

Hey, baby

-levi

Eren read it and blushed at being called baby. He liked it, though.

Hey. Where'd you go?

-Eren

Got suspended. I won't be back until next Monday. And then I have detention.

-Lev

What? Why?

-Eren

The bitch fucking lied. She said I was touc hing her. Fucking liar....

-Levi

Aw.... That sucks....

-Eren

Yeah.... Now I'm fucking grounded. I really hate her.

-Levi

Same

-Eren

I'm lucky to be talking to you. But I'm gonna talk to my dad once he's colled down and explain to him what really happened. Then maybe we could hangout after you get out of school.

-Levi

Eren bit his bottom lip softly.

Yeah

-Eren

Great. Hey, I have to go now, but I'll talk to you later, kay?

-Levi

Alright. See ya.

-Eren

Later baby.

-Levi

Eren blushed again and turned on It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects, then stuck his phone in his pocket. He looked ahead as he walked, watching as a whole bunch of buses went by. He didn't notice the people behind him until someone yanked his backpack, making him fall against the person.

He gasped in surprise and looked up at them. They smirked at him as the one who caught him shoved him to the ground. He landed on his stomach, but quicklyy turned around and sat up. The guys made a small circle around Eren. "Hey, fag. I heard your boyfriend got suspended for touching Petra. What a pervert. That's all you sick fucks do." Eren growled, angry at their horrible talk about Levi and spit at them.

It hit one in the face. He growled and wiped his face. "You little shit!" He kicked Erem in he stomach, making him yelp and fall back against the sidewalk in pain. They all began kicking him, making him cry for help until he was kicked in the head and knocked unconscious.