Chapter 3

Normal P.O.V.

-Last Class Of The Day-

Eren walked into his 12th period class and went straight to his usual seat, in the corner by the window. He set his stuff on the desk and sat down. He took out his phone and plugged his headphones into it.

He looked over when Levi sat down next to him. Gage looked at him. "Hey." He said. Eren smiled at him. "Hey." He said quietly. He didn't like to be too loud or draw attention to himself.

Levi looked around the room, examining it. There was about 10-15 other students in there. They were all talking and sitting on desks and counters. It was very loud, just like always. Eren usually just listened to music and played Piano Tiles, and Candy Crush, and Angry birds, etc. Being Petra and Christa weren't in this class and he didn't really have any other friends, he sat alone.

Levi leaned back in his seat and looked over at Eren's phone. "What are you listening to?" He asked. "Nothing yet." Eren said, going to his music. He scrolled through all his songs and clicked on America by Motionless In White.

Levi looked a little surprised. "You like this song? God damn, you have good taste in music." He grabbed one of the earbuds and put it in his ear closest to Eren. Eren laughed softly and put in the other one. Levi smirked, hearing the laugh.

-Skip To End Of Period-

Eren and Levi stood up and walked over by the door, along with everyone else. Eren was now listening to I Am Bulletproof by Black Veil Brides on low, so he could hear if Levi talked to him.

Levi looked at him and poked him. "You should show me around town." He said. Eren chuckled a little. "This is a small town, there's not much to show. Two steps and you're already through it." Levi chuckled. "I know. I'm just trying to come up with an excuse to hang out with you."

Eren blushed darkly. "O-Oh..... You could come to my house if you want..... So we could hang out." Levi grinned. "Alright." He tossed his backpack over his shoulder and they both left the classroom, along with all the other kids, as the bell rang.

"We have to stop at my locker." Eren told Levi, making him chuckle. "I figured." Levi replied.

Eren stepped in front of his locker and opened it, quickly grabbing his backpack and stuffing all the stuff he needed into it. Once he was done, he shut it and turned to Levi. "Alright, lets go." Eren said. Levi nodded grinning. "Ok, lead the way." Levi walked the way they had just came from, and turned by the deans and nurses office, walking out the doors.

They cut across the bus loop and parking lot and the little road that lead to the back, where the soccer field and another parking lot was. They began walking up the sidewalk, towards the main road.

"So, when exactly did you move here?" Eren asked. "Last week on Sunday. I just started today because it took forever to get me enrolled." Levi explained. "Ah." Eren nodded. "How long have you lived here?" Levi asked him.

"I've been here ever since I was born. For school, I've been here since Pre-k." Eren said.

"Wow, that's a long time to be in one school."

Eren nodded. "Yeah it is. Especially this school. Most kids here are jerks, bullies, whores, and backstabbers. They just love to put other people down."

"Sounds like all the other schools I've been to."

"Last year we had a big drug bust. We had to stay in the Field House for 2 hours."

"Holy fuck."

"Yeah, but on the brightside, we missed like 4 periods."

Levi chuckled. "Sounds kind of fun."

"Yeah, the only bad thing was it was really hot. The whole school was in there."

"Wow." Eren nodded.

They walked in silence a little, so Eren put on his music. The first song to play was This Means War by Avenged Sevenfold. Levi nodded in agreement at the song and they kept walking.