Chapter 7

-3rd Period-

Levi and Eren walked to Studio In Art together. They could feel all the eyes on them, once again. All morning people had been staring at them and shouting names. Eren had decided to carry his backpack around, not trusting his stuff alone in his locker.

Levi glared at everyone, making them to scared to actually hurt them, but not to scared to say things about them.

On their way to Studio, one of the preppy girls approached them. They both stopped and looked at her. "What?" Levi said. "Are you two really together?" She asked in a sorta high pitched voice. Levi growled in annoyance.

"No. For the hundredth fucking time, we're not together." The girl grinned. "OK, bye!" She quickly skipped off to her friends. Levi and Eren glanced at each other and continued walking to Studio.

When they walked in, the bell rang. They both grabbed a small, square shaped paper and sat down to work on they Zen Tiles. Petra grinned at Levi as he sat down beside her. "Do you regret what said now?" She whispered as they drew. Levi glared at her. "Fat chance, bitch. You feel proud spreading around a false rumor?"

She glared back. "Go to hell, fag." Christa heard that and slid down in her chair, far enough to give Petra a hard kick on the shin. Petra yelped, jumping and quickly brought her leg up, accidentally smashing her knee on the table. Christa quickly sat back up and secretly grinned to herself, pretending to work on her tile as everyone else looked at them.

Levi looked over at her as she glanced up at him grinning. He chuckled and they both continued working.

-After School-

Levi and Eren walked side by side as they walked to Levi's house. It was a quiet walk there, but the two really didn't feel like talking.

When they got to Levi's house, they went in and took off their shoes. "So, you have a PS?" Eren said to him. It was the first thing they had said to each other since they had left the school. Levi nodded. "Yeah. It's in my room." He said. "Can we play it?" Eren asked shyly. Levi grinned. "Of course. Follow me." Eren dumped his backpack on the couch and followed Levi upstairs to his room.

They walked in and Eren belly flopped on to Levi's bed. "What games do you have?" Eren asked. "Well, lets see." Levi walked over to his entertainment center and opened it. He looked through all of his games. "Mm, I have Raw Wrestling-" "YES!" Levi jumped as Eren shouted. He chuckled softly. "I'm guessing that one."

Eren blushed at his burst of excitement and nodded. Levi grabbed the game and popped it in, then handed Eren a remote and they started playing.

-After Games-

"See you tomorrow." Eren said as he finished putting on his shoes and stood up straight. Levi nodded. "See ya, be careful. Text me when you get home."

"I know, I will." Eren said and swung his backpack over his shoulder. "Bye." He said and left the house. As he started to walk down the sidewalk, he pulled out his phone and headphones and put them in his ears, blasting Where's My Wonderland by Blood On The Dance Floor.

Eren looked up at the night sky as he walked and slightly smiled. He walked until he got him then went inside to find his brother sitting on the couch, watching TV. Mikasa looked over when he heard the door open. Eren took off his shoes and walked over, flopping down on to the couch next to Mikasa.

Mikasa smiled at him. "Hey, where have you been?" He said. "At a friends." Eren said, not looking at Mikasa. He really didn't want Mikasa to see his lip yet, even though he knew that sooner or later he would. "Ooh, a boy?" Mikasa teased. He knew Eren was gay and was OK with it. He was to.

Eren blushed darkly and playfully punched Mikasa in his shoulder. "Sh-Shut up!" Mikasa chuckled and looked at Eren, but his eyes went wide.

"Eren, what happened?!" He freaked out, quickly grabbing his brothers chin and turning it more to face him. Eren adverted his eyes down to the couch, not wanting to worry Mikasa. "It's nothing..." He tried to ensure him. "Bullshit, it's nothing! Who did this to you?!"

"I-I don't know...." Eren whispered, not liking that he was getting yelled at. "I was jumped this morning on my way to school...." Mikasa frowned and pulled Eren into a tight hug, in which ERen quickly hugged back. He buried his face into Mikasa's shoulder.

They stayed like that for a minute before pulling away and looking at each other. Mikasa set his hand on Eren's shoulder. "Do you know why it happened?" Mikasa asked, wanting to at least know who someone would hurt his little brother and maybe help. Eren nodded.

"Yeah... Petra turned on me and told everyone that me and the new kid are dating just because me and him are becoming good friends. She liked him, tried tot get in his pants, he told her he thought I was cute and wouldn't mind dating me, she got mad and said somethings, he told her off, and now she's po'd. Today was horrible. All day people were staring at us and asking us if we were together." Eren explained.

"If you have a problem,, I'll go down to your school and talk to your principal for you." Mikasa said.

Eren gave a small smile and shook his head no. "No, but thank you." He yawned and stood up, giving Mikasa a kiss on the cheek. "I'm tired, so I'm going to bed."

"Night, love you."

"I love you too." Eren said and disappeared to his room.