9) Hitched

Sky's POV

Blaring music were filling my ears. Sweltering bodies crowded the enclosed space, their hips gyrating in emphasis with the pulsating music which was reverberating around the open air.

Vibrant lazer lights beamed across the wooden dance floor; which was being trampled upon by tipsy adolescents.

Couples pressed their bodies against each other, in an interlocking moment of serenity.

These are my type of people.

I rubbed both my hands together in a slight mischievous way, smirking as I scanned the room.

Any of these people would love to be famous. Not that I came here just for the people.

It was Mitch's Party, anyways.

He was an actor, like me, only his was more action and suspense. He just liked it that way, ever since we were in high school.

"Would you like a shot?" I turned around to see Mitch in party clothes. I smirked as I shoved him lightly.

"Can't get drunk tonight, dude. " I replied.

I remember that he smiled as he shoved a Bud-Light into my hands. I looked up at him. He just put a finger over his mouth, which made me smirk.

I chugged it in one go, giving out a refreshing gasp. That's just what I needed.

I knew after an hour or so, i was drunk, drinking about 4 beers in total. The big ones. It hit the spot, too.

I looked around the room, bodies still hitting each other, grinding on each other's pelvises. While others, were already near the bathrooms making out.

I remember some maroon eyes too. He was tipsy as well, his speech slurring and almost tripping once and a while.

He looked at me and smirked, I swear I could see the lust in his eyes.

He came over and was grinding me. In my drunken state, I wrapped my arms around him. He blushed until I grabbed his chin slightly, bringing him into a rough kiss.

I remember we did something before this, but I don't know what.

But all I remember is that we went upstairs to one of bedrooms in Mitch's house. He seemed like he didn't care, having his arms around my neck and biting it lightly.

I remember many things that night. Was it love? Maybe one day. Who knows. We were both drunk.

But now...

Dammit. What the fuck did we do. What the fuck did I do.

In the bright morning, I saw a ring on my ring finger, and on the guys' as well. His face was covered underneath the blanket, so I didn't know who it was, but he was still asleep.

But all I know is; I got fucking hitched.

~~~

Got Hitched : Got married.

:P Drunk Adam what did you do to Maroon guy :33

~GA