19) Girl

Ty's POV

I regret everything, but also, in a way, I don't. If it wasn't for Seto, I would have, you know, been happy.

Then again, it probably wasn't his fault either. Knowing Bodil, he would have forced him to tell him.

I don't know why I even fell for him in the first place. Sure, towards me he was perfect, caring, compassionate. But with my friends and workmates, he was cold, furious, no longer the man I knew. Of course, I brushed it off, thinking he was just in a mood or Jealous.

Sky though. He was nice to everyone. Even me, even though he didn't know who I was at first. Maybe-If I was just truthful from the start, things would have been different.

Way different.

I love him. I love him.

If Bodil Wouldn't have been such a prick, I would have said that. But instead, the truth came out, and I hated it.

There were still tears in my eyes once I reached the front entrance, where all of the paparazzi were.

Once I opened the doors, their cameras flashed, blinding me for a few seconds as I was swarmed and bombarded with questions.

Apparently, they knew who I was before. They all knew. Knew all of me, all of my life.

"Ty Ellis! How did you find out Sky was your past lover from high school?" One asked.

I blinked back tears, but I couldn't handle it as they fell, sliding down my cheeks.

My arm was tugged roughly as someone was leading me out. It was a girl, not Seto, not Bodil, not Ian nor Sky.

A girl.

The same girl I saw at the airport when I came here.

Sky's POV

It...was him?

How could I have been so blind, so....stupid.

He was lying right through his teeth. Damn, this turned upside down in a flash. I looked over at the guy with the shade of yellow, and glared at him.

He rolled his eyes, but bit his lip once the TV from the room changed channels.

"So, Alesa, how did you know about Ty Ellis' past?" The hostess asked.

Alesa gave a wicked smile, giggling softly.

"Easy, Janet, all I had to do is research his hometown fiancé. "

"Fascinating. And who gave you this information on where it was, or who?" Janet asked, curiously claiming her tone.

"One of my best buddies, Tyler Brotato."