6) Magazine

( I tried on the picture THATS THE DAMN MAGAZINE COVER THEYRE TALKING BOUT xF
ALSO ONLY SKY POV ^_^ )

~...Sky's POV...~

A cherry desk that seems almost superfluous, since there's no paperwork to be seen, except for a Magazine in front of me.

A deep burgundy leather desk chair, that reclines to an almost obscene angle. There are only two small table lamps - one near the door atop a wicker table that clashes with the rest of the room's executive motif, and another on the cherry wood desk with a long brass pull-cord. The absence of overhead light casts shadows into the corners, spilling under the desk and over top the framed black-and-white pictures on the wall.

The deep purple curtains are drawn to one side, allowing the light from outside the second story window to paint the eastern wall. It highlights a lone filing cabinet, suspiciously locked and coated in dust.

"You are a damn idiot, Sky. " My Manager, Ian, growled. "She was a rising star! A major, rising star!"

I rolled my eyes, sighing. It was just yesterday since the incident, and most of the magazines already had covered what had happened in that night club. The whole story, of course.

And later today Alesa reported to have ' broken up with me',which caused me to 'act out.'

She's a bitch in Prada shoes for doing that.

"Do you even know what this shows, Sky?" Ian fumed.

"Me eating sushi? I mean, it was good. Straight from Japan. " I retorted.

"I was talking about the break up, you bastard! Do you even know how this'll affect your career? My career?!"

I shook my head. I did, of course, but he'll never shut up if I said yes. He'll just be blabbing on about he's going to be living in the streets of New York or something because of whatever scandal I'm connected to.

I met him back in college, but that was 5 years ago. But How the hell am I supposed to remember that.

" Damn it! We're just going to have to fight fire with fire."

"And what would that be?" I questioned, then he grinned slyly.

"We're just going to have to find out next big star. And by we-- I mean You. "

Oh fuck.

~••••••~