3) Bail

Ty's POV

My stomach was doing flips, back and forth, over and over. I felt like I was going to vomit. I was nervous.

Why though? Was it because I was going to get married today? Because I had to be with someone I never wanted to marry in the first place?

It was all arranged. The wedding, the cake, the dress, even for what we were supposed to do at the honeymoon.

I was so fucking scared.

"H-Hey Seto?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs nervously as I stared at the floorboards. He looked up in confusion.

He was previously hemming the dress from the back, so that would have explained the needle in the middle of his mouth until he took it out.

"Hmm?"

"How did you know that, You know, Brice, was the one?" I asked. I guess he saw the slight fear in my eyes, in which he sighed softly.

"By marrying him. I'm almost done, Ty. Then you'll be walking down the isle in no time today. "

I bit my lip harshly as I looked in the mirror. My hair was still onto a side, only to the change of having a purple bow, including my veil. My dress was a sweetheart front, so it had a heart shape.

The dress thing was all a dare I had lost, on my second engagement. 

"But... You did date other people other than Brice right? So how did you know he was the one?"

"You're straight aren't you. God damn it, no wonder." Seto shook his head.

"It's not that." I retorted. "It's just...-" Before I could finish, Jerome opened the door.

"They're ready for you, Ty-Ty. " Jerome said.

I gulped as Jerome grabbed my arm, linking it with his. As we walked across the hall until we were  behind the grand doors, I could hear the music to start playing. I could feel my hands starting to get clammy, and my head being lightheaded. 

He gave me a reassuring squeeze on my hand, and flashing a soft smile. I nodded hesitantly, as the doors began to open. 

The classical wedding song begin to start, and everyone stood up-All eyes on me. My heart pounded so hard, I could feel it pulsing through my body. 

Bodil stood at the alter, smiling as his best man, Baki, was standing right next to him. 

Jerome walked me to the alter, which seemed like hours. Every second felt like an hour. A life time. In short, a very long fucking time. He parted our linked arms and smiled, as I looked up at him once more. His eyes were sparkling with wonder and awe. But most of all-love.

I smiled at him halfheartedly as I walked to him. The only problem was- I didn't stop. My eyes scanned around quickly, and I saw a door behind the priest. My smile fell as I threw the bouquet on the ground and went out that door.

I just fucking abandoned my own damn wedding.