Chapter 5

The movie ends, and the credits start rolling through when I look over at Wes and see that he has fallen asleep. Because he's sleeping, I can really look at him now, and I drink him in. What is it that makes him so attractive? I mean, besides his killer personality. He has those perfect eyes, but what is it that makes them so gorgeous? He has an adorable smile, nicely placed nose, and perfectly messy hair. I start to take in his strong and sexy neck, broad shoulders, and marvelously formed arm muscles, when he begins to stir. Quickly, I pretend that I am asleep so he doesn't know I was studying him. He shifts his head, and I can feel him looking at me. I try not to blush and give away the fact that I'm not actually sleeping.

          I want so badly just to open my eyes and see how he is looking at me. What is he feeling right now? Does he have that same look he got earlier when he gave me the flowers? Suddenly I feel him reach over towards me and brush aside the hair on my face and tuck it behind my ear.

Oh my gosh! His touch feels like electricity down my spine. He doesn't remove his hand right away which I'm glad about, and he doesn't try to wake me. His hand just rests on my neck as he strokes his thumb slowly around on my cheek. Wow.. This is seriously the best feeling in the world. Without me realizing it, my eyes flicker, and he pulls his hand back. He just lays there as still as he can be. I can't let him know I've been awake this entire time now. How embarrassing would that be? I keep my eyes glued shut, and realizing how tired I really am, I actually end up drifting off to sleep.

* * *

          I open my eyes and feel like I'm in a dream. I am lying on my side and cuddling with a warm body next to me. This warm, handsome body is awake, and he is watching me with clear blue eyes and a slight smirk. As my thoughts align, I realize that I am not in a dream and this is real. There really is a hot guy next to me, and I'm cuddling with him like he's a teddybear or something. My eyes widen, and I quickly jerk away and sit up looking around.

"What time is it? How long have I been sleeping?" I yawn and look at the TV, which is currently on the menu of Dracula. "When did the movie end?"

He sits up. "Right now it's about 3:00, and I have no idea how long you've been sleeping. You seemed to be snoozing when I woke up. Which was when the movie had ended."

I had almost forgotten about that. How peaceful and handsome he looked when he was sleeping. I immediately pull myself out of those thoughts.

I ask, "And you've been awake ever since?"

He smiles. "It's only been about a half an hour."

I sigh. "You should have woken me up."

"Naw, it's fine," he replies.

          I rub my eyes and yawn again. I can feel old slobber on my face and shirt, and I know my hair looks awful by now. I can feel the knots and rat's nests as I try to finger comb through my hair. After a bit of silence and me trying to discreetly repair my looks, he asks, "Has anyone ever told you how adorable you look when you're sleeping?"

I feel a major blush coming on as I remember that incredible feeling when he brushed the hair from my face.

I squeak out, "So you were just watching me sleep for a half an hour? Isn't that boring?"

I happen to know it couldn't possibly be boring if I was the one watching him sleep, but I say nothing.

He smiles. "No, It's not boring at all. You look so peaceful and innocent when you sleep... Adorable.. I'd say it makes you look five years younger. Not to mention your snore is priceless."