Chapter 14: Rapture

Start from the beginning

"Ibiki-sensei," I said darkly. "How many injuries have you had in your life time. I suspect since you're so strong, you've had many." I giggled. "Still handsome though, I'll give you that. They've healed mostly huh? Allow me to correct that." My tattoos that were on my face appeared on his as well. The tattoos spreading across his skin, my eyes went to Toshiro, his face having the same effect as Ibiki.

Blood began to pore from wounds that appeared out of no where on both of them. Ibiki's being worse since he had the most battle scars.

I laughed as Ibiki dropped to his knees in pain as every one of of his old wounds came back. My eyes went to Toshiro who was gripping his shoulder from what looked to be a knife wound of some sort. He also had a few cuts on his cheeks and hands from old cuts from Kunai and knives.

"Release me, noobie," I ordered and he glared at me defiantly. "Release me or I'll kill you both where you stand. I only let you suffer from some of your old wounds, I can feel more. You were stabbed in your abdomen before right? I'll bring back that pain. You see, this is my Kekkei Genkai, and I can make you both suffer from wounds that you had healed from. I can revert the time on your bodies, and control it to my will. I can kill you both and do my nails at the same time, stilling having enough time for tea. Release me."

"Don't," Ibiki ordered, my eyes narrowed. "She's a traitor and she's dangerous to the village."

Toshiro looked at me, my eyes stayed cold.

"I'll escape anyway, this is just faster. And you'll keep your lives, which is better, hmm?" I asked, and Toshiro brought his hand up the the machine that held me.

"Don't!" Ibiki ordered, and I looked coldly upon him, activating another wound on his scalp, the burns I intensified.

"Do you want his death on your hands, boy?" I asked, and Toshiro shook his head. "Is it really worth putting this on your conscious so soon in your career? You never forget the death of a teammate...or so I hear."

"And if I kill you!" Toshiro put his Kunai to my throat. I laughed.

"Go ahead. I control time on the body... I can control the pain, I can control if I can die or not. Kill me and watch it heal," I said simply, and he looked down his eyes shadowed by his brown bangs. His hand pressing a few numbers on the machine before putting his thumb on the press pad, and I felt myself be released. I was across the room in seconds. I waved my hand and all the wounds on both of them disappeared. "Thank you, boys. It's been fun."

They really had cured my endless boredom. But one thing did bother me, even if it was only slightly. I turned from the room and walked out the door. My body slipping into the stone, able to move inside as if it were water. My Chakra was hidden because this stone was meant to hide the Chakra inside this building, so if I were inside it, I would be masked from even the most skilled Chakra sensing ninja. Even those who were trained to sense the malicious intent of the enemy couldn't sense me because I didn't have any.

As soon as I was out my head peeked out of the building. This was a building built especially for this war. It had been based off of the one in Konoha. I was in an enemy camp. The alliance with the Kages, their army. They were all here.

I was quick to change my appearance. I had made quite an impression upon the Leaf for leaving with Sasuke.

I wasn't exactly mad at Kabuto for doing this to me. I was spying on him under Madara's orders, but for him to lead me into a trap. That son of a bitch was much smarter than I had given him credit for. But at least now I know for sure that we can't trust him. As soon as I'm done here, I'll tell that to Madara.

I stepped out of the building, quickly walking across the grass. Despite a war going on, the army seemed in semi good spirits. They were trying to stay that way.