ツ Introduction ツ

Iddie here~

Readers, I love ya, you're great, thanks for being here.

Jobs available for your choosing if you'd like to apply:

Naruto Scenarios (1)

Character Interviews (1)

Undiscovered Gems (2)

Rapid Rants (1)

Questionnaire (1)

Now get going to reading this sweet ol' magazine while I talk to the workers, lovelies.

Guys,

I want to rip my hair out and eat it.

That's how insane I feel.

I UNDERSTAND,

YOU ALL HAVE SCHOOL COMMITMENTS OR JOBS TO SOME EXTENT.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH.

ON THE DAY THE MAGAZINE ARTICLES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DUE (23RD BUT I PUSHED IT BACK)

Guess how many articles I had?

5.

I had 5.

1 of them being my own.

You guys made a commitment, if you can't live up to the commitment please just quit and stop putting the both of us in a stressful time.

Now I hate to be such a downer, but I'm actually disappointed, and sad. Not really even angry at any of you.

Because to some extent I can understand your inability but I'm disappointed in your ability to just COME TO ME AND SAY YOU CAN'T DO IT A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE, IT'S NOT HARD. And I'm sad because that sweet good cop mentality I have been trying to keep has been chipped away to its very core at this point, that's right, two Avanthes are what you're going to have soon THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

Because I've noticed lately when Avanthe runs it goes smoothly but when I run it becomes hell, so, I'll just change my angle since it's not working for you.

Don't take it as me trying to get back at you or anything, I'm just simply stating facts. I'll be harsh if I have to as me trying to use positive reinforcement has not been working.

So yeah, I'm bummed out that I can't really be a nice friend (or at least I hoped that's how you saw me) that takes work from you on a monthly basis, I have to be a proper admin boss person.

I want this to be a loving work squad where we all share our thoughts and work well together, talk to each other, ACTUALLY RESPOND to each other. Because I know all of you are crazy awesome people but for some reason you're not showing me your potential!

It's like something in your heads just popped and you're in the midst of getting that back, so many of you lost your epicness this month that you've always had! You're all so awesome! And I've had the honour to talk to all of you so trust me when I say that it hurts me to know you're not showing your potential and that I have to be like "You now have a strike." Instead of "AW MAAN, I GOTTA GIVE YOU A STRIKE NOW I'M SORRY BUDDY. HOPE YOU KNOW I LOVES YOU STILL <3"

But I do know some of you have been struggling with some personal troubles and I'm sorry you got caught in my angry crossfire, stay strong lovelies in those situations.

And to Avanthe,

for the love of everything,

never leave me on my own again on this pls,

I might actually eat my hair if you do.

BUT NEXT MONTH IS YOUR BABY SO I GET TO RELAX IN KICK MY LEGS BACK AW YISS.

Now all of you,

get your lovely butts reading your co workers articles.

Yeah I called you lovely, I can't stay mad at all of you, no matter how hard I try too.