Chapter 7: The Begin Of Team Hebi

Start from the beginning

       "Don't play innocent. You know what I'm suggesting," I stated with a raised brow.

        We found ourselves back to where all the half unconscious men that we beat up currently remained.

         "Why...have you come here?" Asked a almost unconscious man.

         "To release Juugo and make him join us," Suigetsu answered, turning his head back to me. "So like, right now?"

         "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" The man moaned. "If you let him out into the world..."

       I ignored the wounded man with a shrug. "I mean, there are some comfortable beds three hallways back."

       "What are you guys discussing?" The man moaned out in pain. "Juugo can't be released

         "I agree, but I'll beat the crap outta him until he listens," Suigetsu said simply, trying to shut the guy up. "Wait, so you're serious?"

         "You may be strong, but you're no where near his le-" Suigetsu cut the man off by stomping on his stomach.

         "Listen, bitch. The only reason you're still alive is because Sasuke told me not to kill anyone," Suigetsu said, turning back to me. "So you and me, huh? Can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind."

       "I'm sure it has. I'm a snack," I said with a shrug.

         "Kufu! Juugo will kill all of you and you're standing here talking about getting laid!" The man laughed, and then, as if realizing what he just said. "Wait, what are my priorities?"

         "Maybe just one, he won't notice," said Suigetsu grabbing his sword.

         "What exactly can he say if he does notice anyway, 'don't do it again'? Come on, it's not like he's your mother." I said, finding that Suigetsu obviously didn't like my blatant questioning of his manhood, and swiftly killed the almost dead man, no hesitation. "Let's go, I know where Juugo is. I sense that Chakra."

         "Juugo's Chakra? What about the beds?"

         "Sasuke's Chakra. Raincheck, handsome."

         We began walking past a bunch of halls, and turns, twists. I would have lost my place if I didn't know that Chakra so well. It was etched in my mind. Before I even turned the corner, Suigetsu had already ran it. Rushing into battle.

         Men...

         "Let me deal with him Sasuke. And Karin you're next," Suigetsu threatened.

         "Stop it, Suigetsu. We didn't come here to fight anyone. Let me talk to him," Sasuke ordered, just as I turned the corner.

         "Words don't really register with him you have to make him listen with force," said Suigetsu.

         "Oh yeah! Now I remember! You're Suigetsu!" Juugo said and the two began to fight. I casually made my way towards Sasuke and Karin, not bothering to try and interrupt the two children fighting. Suigetsu began to look less appealing as I watched him squabble. 

       "Sup," I greeted the two. Karin gave me a sweet scowl that caused me to raise my brow.

       "Oh. Hello, Skank," Karin greeted with a sneer as if it was my fault her time with Sasuke was interrupted.

       Although, I had a very singular talent of being able to take one look at a person and picking out their worst insecurity. "You have a very long chin. Has anyone ever told you that?"