Chapter 7: The Begin Of Team Hebi

Start from the beginning

         "Don't attack their vital points," Sasuke ordered. "We are not murderers."

         "Haha, you're such a Leaf Ninja, man," said Suigetsu. "You should've killed that other guy."

         "Let's go," Sasuke ordered.

         "Do you have any idea how troublesome it is to not kill in a fight with monsters? Whatever," I murmured. I still say we should kill them. But of course, I for one always hated loose ends. The last thing I wanted was a bunch of little punks, seeking me out because of revenge and whining about killing their parents or something stupid like that.

         We swiftly sliced them, making sure not to take a life. Although, I was fairly certain that most would end up bleeding out and dying without medical attention, regardless of my good intentions. You can't always know what's a vital point and what isn't, and it's a big pain in the ass to be fighting with mercy. This goes double for the fact that they didn't give a shit about mercy. "I found the keys!" Karin yelled, coming back from the other room. I sighed and used one of the men as a seat, unbothered that he was bleeding out from underneath my ass.

         "Let's go. Get up," Sasuke ordered and I obeyed. "Lead the way, Karin."

         "Why are you doing this Sasuke?" Karin asked.

         "Just find him would ya? You're always bragging about your ability—try actually using it," said Suigetsu.

         "That way," Karin said pointing in a specific direction. I rolled my eyes seeing through her attempts to separate us so she could be with Sasuke. It was kinda funny, especially for Sasuke who found those sorts of flirtation techniques to be especially frustrating. I followed Suigetsu.

         "You're going the wrong way, you know?" I said after about a minute. Suigetsu looked around and saw I was correct.

         "That bitch," he hissed, clenching his fist. "YOU KNEW!" He glared and pointed accusingly.

         "I just noticed," I said, and he scowled, realizing I'd been lying. It was crazy how hard it was to lie when you don't give a fuck. "Sorry," he scowled at my non-apologetic tone. "This was my best option and honestly, you should be thanking me. Karin, Juugo, and Sasuke are all so moody, also, you should have turned left."

         "You could be helping me!" Suigetsu hissed out and I shrugged. "But at least you don't make me want commit a mass genocide on all red heads. Why are you with Sasuke anyway?"

         "Our interests align with the Akatsuki," I said simply, as if I was talking about tea. "And I suppose the Uchiha have always interested me."

         "I have to admit, you're not at all what I expected." Suigetsu smirked, and I tilted my head the side. Maybe it was the lack of available men, maybe I was just always horny, but I considered that Suigetsu wouldn't be a terrible partner while we waited for Sasuke and Karin to finish up with Juugo. 

         "You too," I murmured, looking around. "You're going the wrong way again."

         "Then why don't you lead!"

         "Oh why? You're obviously so good at it."

         "I will kill you Sana!"

         "Kill me huh? Are you sure we can't find anything more interesting to pass the time?"

         "Wait what?" Suigetsu turned his head at my suggestive comment as I took the initiative to lead us through the maze of halls.