I knocked on the door, and Chloe answered.

"Oh, hey Liam!" She welcomed me.

"Hey Chloe!" I replied. "Uh, is Megan around?"

"Yeh, come in!"

I walked into the room, and Megan was in the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it said the date and the time.

1:19pm
01/09/15

Awesome! Almost Nialls' birthday!

"Hey, Liam!" Megan shouted followed by a hug. "What's up?"

"Uh, I was wondering what you were doing for Nialls' birthday." I questioned.

"Oh, I was just going to have lunch with him, and give him a present." She replied. "Why?"

"Oh, I was thinking about throwing Niall a surprise party. Wanted to know your thoughts about it. I was gonna have Nialls' family flown down, and invite a few of our friends." I told her.

"That sounds great!" She agreed. "Who were you thinking about inviting?"

"Well you guys, Hazza, Lou, probably Zayn, even though he isn't in the band, he's still our mate, uh macklemore, oh and Ed!" I declared.

I looked at Chloe, and I could see that she was hurt by looking in her eyes.

"Uh, Liam." Chloe said to draw my attention.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, you said Ed would be there. He. He hates me." She choked out.

She was about to cry. She was hurting a lot, and I couldn't help but get teary as well.

"He doesn't hate you. What made you think he hates you? He just doesn't know how he feels. Give him time and he'll come crawling back to you, and begging you to come back." I lied. I knew he didn't feel the same way, and he probably won't feel like that ever again probably.

"He yelled at me. He said he wants me dead. I want myself dead. He's gone, I have no reason to live." She cried. "Sorry you have to see me like this. I'm a mess, I know, I just miss him. And I still love him, but I hate him as well. I'm just really hurt I guess."

I walked up to her and gave her a big, supporting hug, and Megan joined in.

"Look, he feels the same at the moment. I think. I don't know how he feels. I haven't seen him for a while." I lied, again.

She broke down. She walked over to the wall, and slid down the wall and sat down as she put her head into her knees.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I've lost everything. I have nothing." She sobbed.

"You haven't lost me Chloe. And you never will." Megan assured her, as she sat down next to her and hugged her.

It was really sad seeing her like this. Ed was nothing like this to be honest. She was an absolute mess! Ed was just a bit hurt, and got over it fairly quickly.

"Look, I can call Ed and you can talk to him if you want." I suggested.

She shook her head.

"He'll tell me to fuck off, and tell me I'm a slut, and how he hates me, and how he can't believe he loved me." She cried out.

I let out a sigh and joined Megan in giving Chloe a hug.

"Come on love. Let's go have a drink. Alcohol helps a lot in these situations." Megan demanded. "Want one Liam?"

"Sure!" I agreed.

We had about 8 drinks each, and I was absolutely smahed! I was as drunk as a skunk. I could hardly walk, and thought a chair was a unicorn.