INKY☪00☪[Prologue]

*System Notice*

Update V.7.182.435 of [Agelas] has been released. Download?

*System Notice*

OK; Input detected. For a more secure download, please enter your account details.

USER: MillkiZ

PASS: *************D|

*System Notice*

OK; Password Accepted. Please wait while the download initializes.

Your download will begin in 10...

9...

8...

7...

...

...3

...2

...1

*System Notice*

Thank you for downloading the latest version of [Agelas] We hope you enjoy the new avatar.

Check back often for new updates!

Holy shit.

*System Notice*

You have opened [Agelas] with the highest authority clearance.

-pant-

-pant-

I must have her!

*System Notice*

ERROR; The action you requested cannot be completed. Please try again.

Dammit!

*System Notice*

ERROR; The action you requested cannot be completed.

Work! Work god dammit!

*System Notice*

USER: MillkiZ your account is now suspended for 10 years.

Yeah, right.

*System Notice*

USER: MillkiZ, Welcome back to [Agelas!]

I swear to god if this doesn't work...

*System Notice*

ERROR: Such an action is impossible. STOP.

Goddamiiit!

-table flips-

-leaves room-

...

...

...

*System Notice*

Request to "Download [Agelas] into the real world."

APPROVED

...

...

...

*System Notice*

WARNING: Systems working at 120% Over capacity.

SUGGESTED: Stop download?

Download: 55% Complete

-flips another table in dining room because Killua is more fabulous-

...

...

*System Notice*

WARNING: Systems working at 250% Over Capacity. [Agelas] will self-destruct in 5 min 00 seconds

SUGGESTED: POWER OFF COMPUTER

Download: 75% Complete

-Rages out at Ma-

I'm not fat damn you!

*System Notice*

WARNING: Systems critical. Failure imminent. [Agelas] will self destruct in 5...

...4

...3

...2

*System Notice*

Download : 100% COMPLETE

...1

...0

*System Notice*

WARNING: System Failure; [Agelas] Self-destruct sequence activated.

SUGGESTED: Run.

-explosion-

What the hell Milluki. Did you fart in your room again?

"Shut up Illumi!" Grumbled a pissed off Milluki as he stomped into his room. His room, which had a few minutes before been filled with cutting-edge technology, is now the center of a very small but powerful explosion.

The exact center of said explosion was none other than Milluki's printer, where unknown to Milluki, a tiny girl with white hair and brilliant gray eyes had been [printed] out a few moments ago.

The system [Agelas] had been successfully downloaded, and a second before self-destructing, sent the majority of her data bases into the cable connected to the high-tech 3D printer and hid from the explosion.

The program, well, put more accurately, the girl named [Agelas] waited until the pudgy round human left the room in search of his [Mother], then snuck out into a dimly lit hallway.

Truthfully, the Zoldyck estate was not at all dark. It just so happens that [Agelas] could only see in black and white. Before being [printed], she operated in black text and white pages. Now, her world had more hues of gray, and it made her so very dizzy.

She couldn't help it as she stumbled into another room that held another boy - younger than the previous one - everything was just so inky.

===

END INKY - Chapter 00 Prologue

A/N:

Hey guys!

So this Fanfic will be the successor to |Missed Me?|

Notice how I said successor and not sequel; They will be drastically different.

As soon as this book has a decent amount of chapters, I will take the other one down.

I'm really excited to be writing this fan fiction! I hope you will all enjoy reading it as well!

I'd love to hear feedback from all of you so please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top comment how well you liked this prologue?

Anyways, I will see you in the next chapter!

Bye~

Vote. Comment. Share.