10

J U L I E T T E M O N T O Y A

"Here maybe, this will help." It said unmasking itself.

Oh shit.

**********

"Jack, what the hell." I yelled at the boy behind the man.

"Juliette, you chose to go on this trip, I tried to warn you, but you were too stubborn." He smirked deviously.

"But, but Caleb. Why?" I cried. My own brother did this.

"You drove me out of the house and Alexis." He snickered angrily.

"Caleb how did I drive you out of the house?" I say still crying.

"When I turned 18, mom and dad forced me into the army. Mom and dad always loved you, and they want you back in the house, but you can't go if your dead." He explained harshly.

"Cal, ple-" I pleaded but I felt his hand collide with mine. Tears stream faster.

"Shut up you bitch!" He yelled. I silently cried, not making eye contact at all.

"Jack go get the knives." He demanded.

"Wait, I didn't think you would do this. Cal, you said were only gonna keep her hostage." Jack says surprised.

"Get it or you will die too." Caleb threatened. Jack quickly walked into another room soon coming in with knives.

"Ahh perfect!" Caleb smiled grabbing a small but sharp knife. He walked over to me sliding the cold metal onto my skin, making my flesh exposed.

Wincing at the pain, Caleb cackled with joy. He finally left Ellie and I alone with Jack following behind him.

"Ellie, are you awake?" I whispered and all I heard was a quiet groan.

"W-where are we?" She struggled to say. How badly did they beat her up?

"I don't know." I sighed looking around for any clues. Alas I see a bell tower with trees surrounding the area.

Hours later, Caleb comes back in starting to untie me.

"W-what are you doing?" I questioned, but instead of answering he inserted a needle into my shoulder making me fall asleep.

I woke up chained to a bed with only my undergarments on. Soon, Gilinsky comes in with a smirk on his face.

"Glad to see you're finally awake. Now let's have some fun babygirl." Jack straddles himself on top of me, beginning to kiss and suck on my neck. He then went farther down to my chest sucking hard.

"Jack, please stop!" I pleaded kicking my chained legs.

"Shut up!" He yelled back ripping off my bra. Tears spilling out of my eyes struggling to get out. then, i felt a stinging sensation against my cheek.

"I said shut the hell up!" He yelled at me again unbuttoning my jeans harshly taking them off.

"Get off me!"

Bang! I heard, hearing footsteps nearing closer and closer.

"Juliette? Are you in there?"