5

J U L I E T T E M O N T O Y A

I woke up to the sound of light humming coming from the opposite side of the room.

I fluttered my eyes open only to see Shawn singing to Scarlet. I smile at the scene, wishing this family could happen.

"Good morning ba- I mean Juliette." Shawn smiled sheepishly. I lightly giggled and ripped the sheets off of my body.

"Did you take her a bath?" I asked smelling the top of her head began growing curly locks.

"Yeah, I wanted to help you out, since it's so hard to be a mother." He mocked at my complaining from yesterday.

"Shawn, do you have to carry a living creature in your stomach for nine months, then wait like a million hours in pain until it's actually out of you?" I hissed jokingly.

"Sorry, I guess it is hard." He surrenders putting his hands up. Scarlet claps her hand spitting a bit.

"She's so adorable." He complimented in awe. "I just want to hug her all the time."

Scarlet smiled, showing off her two small but deep dimples on the bottom sides of her lip. Her chubby cheeks looking even more squeezable.

"Hey Shawn do you mind feeding Scarlet her milk while I take a shower, and if she pulls it away that means she doesn't want it. Gently pat on her back to burp her, here use this towel." I instructed him.

He nods while I grabbed her baby bag. I take out the bottle and poured water from my unopened water bottle and added a scoop of baby formula. I shook the bottle making the little bits dissolve.

I gave Shawn the bottle and grabbed my essentials for the bathroom, along with my clothes. I smiled before closing the door and turning on the shower.

S H A W N M E N D E S

As I fed Scarlet she pushed the bottle out. I set it on the table and gently placed her on my shoulder. I softly patted her back until I heard a small burp.

I wiped the spit up that formed around her mouth before setting her back on the bed.

Knock! Knock!

I stood up and jogged over to the door. I opened the door to a cake faced Ellie. "Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast." She says.

"I can't, I have to watch the baby." I excused, making faces for Scarlet to laugh at. Luckily, she did.

"Ugh! Really Shawn you'd rather hang out with that instead of me." She hissed, making Scarlet cry at Ellie's suddenly outburst.

"Baby, don't be like that ." I tried to say, but all I got was a scoff.

"Whatever, just meet me downstairs." Ellie groaned as she rolled her eyes leaving down the hall.

Sighing, I closed the door and rocked Scarlet back and forth.

"oh sweetie, can relationships get anymore complicated?" i asked receiving a cheeky smile from her.