3

NINE MONTHS LATER

J U L I E T T E M O N T O Y A

"Okay one more push Ms. Montoya." The doctor demands and soon loud wails filled the emergency room. Catching a glimpse of her in Gilinsky's arms, I couldn't help but smile.

Him and I became very close during the long nine months of my pregnancy. Feelings we're exposed and I was finally happy again.

I passed out, only to wake up in a different room; a much more peaceful room.

Turning my head, I see Jack's back, admiring the beautiful view while I enjoyed mine.

"Hey." I spoke out and he quickly turned around with a smile creeping on his face.

"She's beautiful just like you. Do you know what you're going to name her?" He asked and I already know his reaction.

"It's going to be Scarlet Mariella Mendes. I declared a bit hesitantly and he gives me a childish groan.

S H A W N M E N D E S

"So, sweetie did you make any songs about me?" Ellie asked leaning on me.

"Maybe." I answered with a smirk. I kissed her lips only for it to be quick, but Ellie thought otherwise. We stopped by the clearing of a voice and Ellie left, leaving me with Andre2

"Yes, Andrew?" I groaned quite a bit annoyed. The damn songwriter hasn't arrived yet because some dick got her pregnant.

"Your songwriter will be here in a couple of months due to the delivery of her baby." He informed me which caused me groan even more.

The only piece I've preformed that's technically mine is Life Of The Party, but I want to write more and sing more of my songs.

I give a nod in agreement and Ellie walks back in once Andrew leaves. "Where were we?" Ellie smiled seductively.

As our lips were only inches apart, a familiar voice refrains us from going any further. "No pda on my bus!" Andrew yells, but Ellie and I don't give two shits.

SIX MONTHS LATER

J U L I E T T E M O N T O Y A

"Okay go say goodbye to Da Da." I baby talked to Scarlet. Though she can't literally say real words, its the thought that counts.

"Bye bye Scar." Jack waved, kissing us both on the forehead before closing the door. I situated Scarlet into her car seat, then secured her seatbelt. Once she was comfortable, I placed myself omg the passenger seat b fore Marlyn stepped on the gas pedal to start our journey.

"Hey you want some dinner?" Marlyn asked going to the McDonald's drive thru.

"Sure, I'll just have a cheeseburger." I ordered. She nods her head before the lady asked for our order on the intercom.

"That will be $14.57." We thank her and drive to the first slide.

**********

"Okay they said they would meet me here." I informed her and gave her a nice long hug.

I took Scarlet's car seat out of the car and grabbed our bags from the trunk. I shut the trunk and brought her into the restaurant.

"Would you like anything ma'am? The waitress asked, but I shook my head no and she continued doing her job.

I scrolled on my phone checking the time. It read 12:56am. I sighed as I had not received a text from Jack.

I hear the bell as the entrance door opens. There stands a man who seems about to be in his early 30's.

"Hello I'm Andrew Gertler, you must be Juliette Montoya correct?" He introduced. I nod my head and turn my attention to a crying Scarlet.

"I'm so sorry, this is Scarlet. I hope you won't mind her tagging along." I apologized shushing my crying baby as I tried to make her go back to sleep.

"Of course not, follow me into the limo." I do as told and grabbed Scarlet's car seat along with our luggage.

"You will soon meet the pop star you'll be writing with." He informs me. I secured Scarlet into the car and sat beside her.

Since she wouldn't stop crying I took out the baby bottle filled with water and put the formula in, then shook the bottle and fed her.

After she finished her bottle, I took off her seatbelt and cradled her into my arms.

I placed a small towel on my shoulder and gently patted her back to make her burp.

A small burp erupted from Scarlet's lips, so I wiped the spit up from the sides of her mouth, then placed her back into her car seat only for her to fall asleep right away.

"What's her full name?" Mr. Gertler asked.

"Scarlet Mariella Mendes." I answer slightly proud. He seemed confused a bit.

"What?" I question curiously. He shook his head at what he thought.

"Nothing, but are you married? I'm sorry if you don't want to answer." He asked like he was trying to investigate something.

"No I'm only 17." I sighed quietly. I didn't want to be judged because I got pregnant at 16.

"Oh well then I think your going to be in for a surprise." He chuckled and I couldn't be more confused. Soon, we arrived at our destination and the car halted.

"We're here." The driver called and the car door opened.

I grabbed Scarlet while the driver grabbed our bags.

We walked into the hotel lobby and there I see a tall figure with brown hair and a flannel. He turned to us with a girl right beside him.

When both of them turned around, my heart skipped a beat.

"Juliette?" He called and right there I died.