8

"You're not my boyfriend anymore." She snapped back. As she turned I held onto her wrist.

"Julie, please let me explain about yesterday. I know why you are ignoring me." I pleaded hearing her sigh sitting onto the bed.

"Like I said I still love you."

"But you have someone else. Someone who makes you more happier, who's prettier, who doesn't have a kid. You have a better future with her than me.

"Don't say that." I sighed, feeling bad.

"It's true." She demanded and turned her back on me.

I was about to leave when something caught my eye. It was a glistening chain hanging out of a suit case.

I walked over to it, not caring about privacy, unzipping the suit case and picked it up.

My face immediately fell. Not only did I mess with her heart, but I gave it to someone else too.

JM+SM

J U L I E T T E M O N T O Y A

"Juliette, how come you still have this?" Shawn asked holding the locket.

"I was going to throw it out anyways. It has no value to me anymore." I answered quite annoyed.

"Don't say that." He sighed, but I just shook my head.

"Well it does. Okay? If we were never going to stay together than the purpose of that necklace is ruined." I sniffled, refraining myself to cry in front of him.

"Baby girl, ple-" He cooed but I cut off.

"Shawn, like I said you're not my boyfriend anymore. You can't say those type of things. You moved on, so I should too. I hope you're happy." I lost it. He keeps toying with me, so I had to put him in his place.

"But I'm not happy!" He admitted and I was in shock.

"Shawn what do you mean your not happy? You told me you loved her more, so stay with her. You're only saying this out of pity, just leave me alone." I disagreed, shaking my head.

I walked away, but he pulled me back in. Then, everything went by fast and soon his lips were dancing on mine.

"Shawn!" A girl screamed. I turn to see an angry Ellie.

"Ellie, can I talk to you a bit?" He asked in a calm manner.

"Why the hell you were you kissing her?" She seethed through gritted teeth.

"We need to talk about us." He announced and deep down I felt bad for her.

"Yeah we are. What the hell is going on with you?" She shrieked and stormed off.

"Shawn don't do this because you pity me. If you actually love her, then stay with her. I won't be a bitch about." I sniffed. Everything's becoming too much to handle.

"No, I love you, not her." He clarified, but I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Don't say something that you don't mean." And with that I ended the conversation and left.