School

I walked up to our lunch table-only to hear a completely weird conversation between Alex and Munch. Tuck of course filmed it.
"So, why are you organising your ketchups?"Alex asked, which caused my eyes to swivel to Munch who was neatly arranging his ketchups.
"Because! Then it's easier to get to!"
"But, who does that?"
"Him, obviously," I said-chuckling. I sat down with a bunch of grapes and began plucking them off the stalk and popping them into my mouth. Alex looked over at me pleadingly and then at the grapes. I smiled knowingly as I threw a few just above him and he caught them in his mouth. We grinned at each other as we turned back to the others.

Tuck picked up some glasses from the table. 
"Camera glasses." He said.
"Those are hideous," I laughed.
"No, come on. Look at them, they attract all the ladies,"he smirked and started to make his way to my friend Emma, or as Munch liked to call her-"Mannequin girl." Munch whisper yelled.
"Sh.That's my friend you're talking about."I shot them an angry glare. Before I knew it, Tuck came back with a piece of paper in his hands. I almost immediately knew it was blank. Emma would never give out her number to a random boy. Especially not a desperate boy.

"I got her number,"said Tuck casually.
"Really?"Munch and Alex perked up. I looked over at Alex longingly as he got excited over another girl. The pretty girl.
"Ok, it's time to practice the big lie," Tuck said, pointing the camera at himself. "Hi mom, I'm going to Alex's house so we can play a neat, brand new video game." Pretty good. I jumped when he turned the camera on me- I was still not used to his constant filming even after all those years.
"Hi, uh Munch's mom,"I started as a bead of sweat glistened on my forehead. "I'm going to Emma's for a slumber party!" I added a sarcastic thumbs up to it.
"And I'm sleeping in your mom's bed- not playing a video game." Alex said sarcastically. I smirked as we burst out laughing.
"Ok, ok, serious here."

In PE--------------------------
I got changed into my gym clothes and bounded to the coach.
"Cross country running today!"yelled Coach. We ran to the field and coach counted us in then yelled for us to go. I started jogging-far ahead of anyone else. I used to love sport, well at least tennis. I was top of my tennis class and was in the junior finals. I loved it. But after the car accident, I just felt uneasy whenever the ball came near me. I came out of my thoughts and realised that I'd quickened my pace to a sprint in the last few minutes. My vision swam as I doubled over- squeezed my eyes shut and clutched my head. It hurt worse than usual that day. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Alex behind me-panting.

"Are you okay?" he coughed out.
"Uh, yeah, just a bit sick I guess."I said. I tried standing straight again but everything blurred in front of me. Panicking, I clutched onto Alex for support.
"Woah, it's ok. I'll take you to the nurses office-l." I shakily clung onto his shoulder as he wrapped another arm around my torso to keep me up. It caused my head agony to stand straight. After he said something to coach, we headed to to the nurses office- Tuck and Munch caught up to us.

Once we reached the nurses office, Alex laid me down on the bed. Nurse walked in.
"Rowan! I told you to talk wit easy on sport." Shouted the Nurse.
"S-sorry, I-I was just thinking and the next minute I was sprinting."
"Well, be careful love." She passed me some pills and I put them on my tongue. A few seconds later, my vision cleared, my wasn't as hot and I sat up straight. My friends all crowded around me and pulled me up.
"Thanks,"I mumbled in embarrassment. I hated being looked after, to have them worry. It was unfair in them. We walked back to gym and I got to sit out for the remainder of the lesson.