Videos

Instagram- @/senlyynRowan's POV
"Dude, hey, dude! Ok we're rolling,"said Tuck as he held up his video camera.
"Ok but can I do a shoot with this coat on?"he asks. Tuck vigorously shook his head as Munch slipped the ugly brown coat off. I would usually laugh at the look of disappointment on his face but I was still shaken up by my nightmare-it just seemed so real. I was distracted by Munch speaking up.
"H...how do I smell, or I...I mean look you know? You can't  smell a video..." he stuttered-obviously nervous. He was interrupted by Tuck yelling action.
"H...hi, my name is Reginald, and I'm not good at having friends." He began in a sad tone.
"I think it's because I have an acquired taste- well, that's what my mom says." I hear Logan laugh behind me as I'm sure we're thinking about all the times we eavesdropped on Munch and his mom's conversations and she always ended them with 'you've got and acquired taste- that's all'.
"But I'm sure whatever school I go to, no one will acquire it there, so thanks for paving a road over my only real friends." Finished Munch- I watched his eyes become glossy.

I suddenly realised that Alex wasn't here with us. I turned around and saw him on the balcony looking over our houses, well a soon to be freeway. It's weird to think that nobody would be in these houses in a few weeks.
"Hey," said Alex as I walked up to him.
"Hi-" I croak out. Alex opened his mouth to say something but Tuck suddenly came towards us-aiming his stupid camera at us.
"Hey Alex, what do you think about this." Tuck asked. No answer. "You're not happy, are you? You don't want to move." Alex just turned
his back on the camera. My breath quickened as Tuck pointed the camera at me.
"You don't want to move,"asked all three Tuck Simms standing in front of me. No, not now. I gripped into the railings as I let myself sit on the ground as I looked up at the sky as my head heated up. My heart pounded against my chest as I looked up to see Alex's face-my head in his lap. It happened fairly frequently. Alex knew the method of calming me down though. And luckily, he used it now.
"Sh, slow breathing. Who are you?"he said.
"Rowan Lerman."I shakily reply.
"Where do you live?"
"In a small town in Nevada."
"Good, who are we?"
"My best friends who have been with me through everything and that's my brother." I say pointing to Logan sitting next to me.

My head cleared as I came into focus, and I lifted my head from Alex's lap. Logan held his hand to my my back so I didn't fall to the ground again, and Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"Sorry," I heard Tuck mumble.
"It's ok, it's not your fault. It's mine- it just happens randomly and if I hadn't run into the storm-"I was cut off by Alex shushing me.
"No, it's not your fault. It was nobodies." I was about to retort when he side hugged me. He gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze before looking back to the others who were chatting inside.

We turned to face the town.
"Are you okay?"he asked.
"Yeah, I'm feeling fine now, just a bit weak."I rasped out.
"No, I mean last night." My eyes widened and my face became pale as I remembered the nightmare. A tingling feeling ran up my back.
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me."
"No, it's fine, I just dreamed of that night."
"Oh,"whispered Alex.