Chapter 11

Sa'Mya's POV

"Mom have you seen my MAC lipstick." I called up to my mother's room.

"Ask your Stepsister sweetie." She replied.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards her room. I swear I can't stand her at times, I wish our parents never even married. I opened her door and there she was. On her bed, in the room that was once mines, swapping spit with some guy she just met.

"Desire, have you seen my MAC?" I asked.

She stopped exchanging DNA and turned her attention to me. "Yeah, I used it last night."

My face wrinkled in disgust, "You can keep it."

I walked out of her room and made sure to slam her door. I entered my room which was conveniently located next to her's. I sat on my bed a pulled out my phone.

Soon my door was open, and once again I was looking at Desire.

"Hello sister." She smiled sitting next to me.

"Don't call me that."

"You're grouchy today Mya, what's up."

"Taylor cut me off."

She snorted," Taylor never would cut off pussy."

I rolled my eyes at her," Apparently she got a girlfriend."

"Okay, Bitch and? A girlfriend don't mean shit to me."

"I'm serious Dee, like she really trying to stick with this girl."

"Taylor can't be faithful if you put a gun to her head, we both know this. She told you herself she gets bored."

"What does this bitch have that I don't?"

"Obviously Taylor," she laughed.

"I'm serious Desire. I been dealing with her shit for a long time. I'm the reason she broke up with Brooke."

"Sa'Mya, if y'all been fuckin with each other that long, and y'all still haven't been together. She don't want you. Baby just move on."

"Desire, you just don't understand, she said she wanted to be with me a million times."

"Yeah, well she said that and ended up being with me. Wake up and smell the roses girl."

"I can't let her go like that, it's just something about her. I broke up one of her relationships, I can do it again."

"I get it. You really like her, I mean shit she gives the best head out of anyone I've ever fucked with, and that's saying something."

I covered my ears," I did not wanna hear that."

"Girl, you've gotta be more like me. I just fuck them and leave."

My eyes widened,"That's why your a hoe now."

"So, does it look like I care?" She said standing up, ready to leave my room.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the wall. Desire stood there, hand on her head, shaking it.

"I'll help you get her if that's what you really want."

My face lit up and I smiled. No bitch was going to get in the way of what's rightfully mines. I ran up to Desire and gave her the tightest hug I could. After being told she couldn't breathe I let go.

We sat back on my bed once I calmed down a bit.

"We need a plan." Desire stated.

"I don't know what to do."

"What did you do last time."

"I told Brooke I had sex with Taylor."

"Did you?"

"No."

"Well you need to."

I rolled my eyes, "Back to the point."

"First we gotta figure out who the girl is. Then we have Taylor meet you somewhere, I'll convince the girl to pop up. You kiss Taylor once you see her. Girl gets upset and breaks up with her. Taylor is sad, then you nurse her back to positivity and she's yours."

I raised my eyebrow at her,"You sure about that?"

"I mean we can tweak it some but the whole 'kiss Taylor in front of the girlfriend thing' is the most important part."

"She will be mines, I'm the one for her anyways, I'll just have to make her know it."

I will do whatever it takes to have Taylor. I don't care, it will work out smoothly in the long run.

"You know, Jada probably knows who the girl is, get close to her and you'll find out who she is."

"Perfect, I didn't even think of using Jada, she's dumb anyways it'll be to easy to get it out of her."

Desire rolled her eyes," I don't like her."

"You don't like her because she beat your ass."

"I let her win."

"Really? Is that why your dad bought you a new nose."

"She caught me off guard."

"What you need to do is leave people with girlfriends alone."

Her eyes widened,"Look who's talking. The bitch that's about to ruin a relationship"

"This is different, Taylor and I are going to be together."

"Denial isn't good. Own up to your shit baby." Desire said walking out of my room.

Soon enough, she was back in my room.

"We're going to Walmart c'mon." She said and I followed her into the car.

Once we got to the all to familiar store I began roaming around. Suddenly I saw the long curls that belong to the one person I actually wanted to see. Taylor. Part of me want to question her, and the other half wanted to try to get her to start things fresh, and get on her good side.

"Taylor, why have you been ignoring me?" I said walking up to her.

"Sa'Mya I told you, you've been cut off." She said placing food items into the cart.

"Why, what did I do to you?"

"Well let's see, you told everyone you were straight, and wouldn't dare to fuck with me. On top of that you tried to fuck with Cameron."

I rolled my eyes at her. She couldn't be serious." What are you talking about?"

Damn, I didn't think anyone would find out about that.

"I seen the messages, Cameron straight hoed you, but you wouldn't give up."

"Taylor, I don't want her, I want you."

"Wake up Sa'Mya, because I don't want you, I have someone and I'm happy."

"So, fuck her. Taylor, you told me yourself that you can't be faithful."

She laughed. "What I ment was I can't be faithful to you, and all those other girls I've been with."

Ouch.

"Taylor, I got the last jar of Nutella. I was gonna slap some white lady for it." Jada said walking towards us.

I fake smiled and waved at her."Hey Jada."

"Hey." She said putting the Nutella, along with some other items in the cart.

"I better go, my mom is waiting for me." I lied walking away from the two.

Taylor will be mine, and I will
make sure if it.