51. Call Me Yuu!

Sakura POV
(Monday [5 days till 1st round Preliminaries] - In the photography club)

I open the door to the photography club classroom expecting a normal day, but I end up finding the entire club surrounding me once with curious eyes once I enter. Everyone stares, not uttering a single word until Sota decides to break the awkward silence.

"Sorry, Sakura, for setting you two up on an unexpected date," Sota apologizes. "I should have thought it through. Nishinoya is still a really great guy, so please don't break up with him," he suddenly explains, putting his hands together with a small bow. I blink a couple of times clearly confused.

"I'm not going to break up with him," I quickly interject. "The movie date was a blast, so there's nothing to apologize about," I reassure him and try to clear up whatever misunderstanding there was.

"You went on a movie date?" Natsuki asks me in surprise and I nod my head.

"Yep," I reply back to Natsuki.

"W-wait! Sakura went on a date with Nishinoya?!" Touya shrieks, "How did I not know about this?! You should always tell your club president about these kinds of things!!!"

Rina comes over and smacks Touya with a rolled up newspaper. "Shush, Touya!" Rina scorns him with a click of her tongue and turns to me. "How was your date Sakura?" Rina asks me and I notice Tomoyo sneakily move closer to hear the details.

"We went to watch the movies together, but after watching it, we got banned from the thea--" I try to finish, but before I could, Tomoyo's shoulders shake as she tries to hold in her laughter, but soon bursts out laughing.

"Pfft...Hahahaha!!!! Noya's too loud for his own good, I knew it was going to happen!" Tomoyo laughs and turns to Sota with a huge smirk, "I told you Nishinoya could never keep his mouth shut in the theaters."

"You're not much different from him," Tomoe remarks and Tomoyo's confident smirk falters as her face flushes bright red in embarrassment.

"Shut up Tomoe! At least I can watch action movies, you can't even watch a--geh--!" Tomoyo tries to argue back, but Rina easily pulls on her by the collar.

"We're talking about Sakura and Nishinoya right now. Let's not get carried away," Rina decisively says. From where I was standing, I couldn't see Rina's face, but I totally heard Tomoyo gulp in fear with beads of sweat falling down. Just what does Rina look like when she's annoyed?

I try to take a peek at Rina's face, but Natsuki pulls me back. "I guarantee you that you don't want to see Rina when she's annoyed. It's seriously the scariest thing I've ever seen," Natsuki tells me with a pale face.

"That's right..."Sota says nodding his head. "Rina's a great vice-president...But if Rina were to be our president..." Sota's face pales. " I would be afraid to take a step into the classroom. At least our idiot prince-like president is the person Kaiji decided to take over this club," Sota says in relief.

I look over to see Touya's reaction to Sota's comment, but I find him quietly thinking to himself. I watch him stay in thought, but something suddenly snaps in him. "Sakura!!!" Touya shouts startling everyone including myself. "You're only a first year in high school! You need to take care of yourself! You have to focus on school and your studies! Go on dates when you're married!!!" he cries out and everyone looks at him with a deadpan expression not surprised of the words he spurts out.

"That sounds contradicting," Tomoe sighs.

"I agree. Doing good in school is important, but going on a date can't be that bad," Natsuki tells him. Touya stares at Natsuki and then frantically pulls on his hair.