49. Workload

Sakura POV
(In the photography club)

After the week-long training camp in Tokyo, Tomoyo and I thought we would be enjoying our lives, but that wasn't the case. I turn to Tomoyo and I end up finding her still doing her first class assignment she missed during the week. I sigh as I take a look at my pile of assignments. I really should've done them ahead of time so I wouldn't have to go through this mess. On the other hand, there is some good news, and that's how Natsuki officially returned to the photography club.

"It's too good to be true! Natsuki, you're back!!!" I overhear Touya shout loudly as he continuously attempts to hug Natsuki, but she easily dodges him.

"Touya, please don't bother to hug me," Natsuki frowns and Touya whimpers hearing Natsuki's cold response.

"So mean!" Touya cries out.

"The same reaction as Tomoyo," Natsuki sighs and turns to Rina, "I'm sorry for my long absence from the club. From here on, I will continue to take part in the photography club as a full time member." Natsuki bows down and Rina sweetly smiles, but suddenly violently punches her on the head.

"What the--" The entire club say aloud after seeing Rina's sudden punch that would probably leave a mark.

"Natsuki, you don't have to apologize to us. What's done is done. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure you did what you have to, and like we said, we'll accept you no matter when you come back," Rina folds her arms and smiles. "I'm sure the whole club feels the same way," she says and everyone nods their head.

"We're just glad you came back in the first place. There were times I thought you were never going to come back," Sota comments then shrugs, "But we all knew you never break your promises."

"That's right, seeing you in class is different from seeing you in the photography club," Tomoe says and Tomoyo starts to vigorously shake him.

"At least you get to see Natsu-sama once in a while!" Tomoyo cries out, "Seeing her is like a miracle!"

"Yeah, it hasn't been the same in the volleyball club either," I point out, "It's good to have you back."

"See? Everyone's happy about you coming back, Natsuki~" Touya adds in with a wink.

"Pfft... I seriously missed this place, too," Natsuki says and grins, "Then please take care of me."

"Of course!" we all shout back welcoming Natsuki to the club again.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Sota says putting his finger up remembering something important. "This might be late, but we might be seeing Kaiji again," he announces to the entire club.

"Ehhhh?!?!" The entire club says in response, but me.

"Wait, Kaiji as in the former president of this club?" I ask Sota and think back to the picture of the entire club with the one person I didn't recognize. The first president.

He nods his head. "That's right. I had gotten an email from him a while ago saying he'll come back to visit us because he's starting to get used to college and wants to see how the club's doing," Sota tells us and the whole club goes silent and then freaks out.

"Seeing Kaiji again, he's probably going to scold me for using the camera wrong!" Touya says, pulling his hair. "He's going to take my title as president away!"

"Eeeek! Kaiji's probably going to check my grades when he first comes here!" Tomoyo says in fear, "I'm going to get a scolding!"

"Shit! He's probably going to give us the same punishment!" Tomoe shouts, "Why do we have to be siblings?!"