"Well, there are other grills away from them that we can go to," Yachi tells me. She looks over to the other grills and starts to shake in fear.

"What's wrong Yachi?" I ask her, looking over to the boys who were crowding around the grills. "We can go over there can't we?" I start walking over there, but she pulls me back with a frightened look on her face.

"A-a jungle of giants!!" Yachi exclaims and pushes me away from them. Giants? I look back seeing tall volleyball players gathering around, but no giants there.

"I don't see any giants?" I answer looking back at the players again.

Yachi shakes her head. "No, there are!!" Yachi tells me and takes my plate. "I-I'll go get our food. P-please wait over here where it's safe, Sakura. L-leave everything to me!" she panics and starts walking to the grill.

...She's shaking like a newly born deer.

She tries to get to the grill and bumps into someone. "Huwaa!!! I don't taste good at all!" she suddenly cries out startling the volleyball player. "Er--I mean--yes! I'm fine! I was just thinking of eating this piece of meat!" she says and shoves a burnt piece of meat into her mouth.

I sweatdrop...She says leave it to her, but she's eating a burnt piece of meat.

"I-ifh good...It's got the zest of life!" she reassures with a thumbs up to me, but seeing her face as she chews on the meat, I highly doubt that. It looks like the opposite of the zest of life.

"Yacchan?! Are you okay?! That piece you just ate was really charred!" Asahi says in a worried tone and comes over to help Yachi along with a bunch of other boys.

"Want some tea?" one of the boys offers.

"There's some water too if you'd like that," another boy gestures and Yachi starts to sweat bullets as she frantically looks around trying to avoid eye contact with all the boys around her.

Even though they're concerned about Yachi's well-being...I feel like something isn't right about this situation...Like it having the opposite effect when they're all gathering around her. This isn't exactly a situation you should put Yachi in.

"Yeah...That scene leaves a very bad impression. If they were downtown, they'd probably get reported," someone comments watching the same scene and I sweat drop looking at the situation...That's so accurate!

"Ahem," I clear my throat and look over to Yachi. "Yachi, are you done yet? I'm getting hungry," I loudly call out to her. Her eyes brighten as she quickly grabs some food and runs over to me as a way to get to safety.

"Sakura!!!" Yachi cries as she gives me a big hug and I quickly grab the plates before the food slips off.

"Sakura, Is Yachi okay?" Asahi asks me with all the other concerned boys who have no ill intention...Just scary faces.

I nod my head. "She's fine. She's just worried about what I want to eat," I tell them to their relief. They all head back to the grill and Yachi turns to me with sparkling eyes.

"You're like a savior when you came to save me at the last minute!" Yachi exaggerates and I smile seeing her act like her usual self again.

Hm...Now that I think about it, I haven't told a lie to help someone like that in a long time. The last time I could think of was in middle school for Mihane, but the outcome was different...Well, Asahi and the others are my friends in this case. Yet back then...It wasn't the case. "Sakura is something wrong?" Yachi asks me and I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong," I force a smile and hand her a plate, "Here's yours." I take a look at my plate and my eyes widen seeing the food...There's meat, rice, some fruits and vegetables...But why so much broccoli?! I look over to Yachi's plate and notice her plate has a lot of broccoli too. Why did she grab broccoli of all things when she's in a panic!?