ch. 6

this chapter doesn't really have smut in it, but it was sexual references and if you're sensitive to that sort of stuff don't read!! it's okay, this book is kinda like a bunch of one shots anyways, so it won't really effect the general plot >.<

with the new year came snow and ice dabbing the sidewalks and clouds pelting the sky. slowly, the brief vacation all students achieved for the holidays were coming to a close as leon walked back to his untouched apartment from his car. he had enjoyed his visit to his family back in asia, but knew his stay wouldn't be long. sure, it was upsetting knowing his family would all be together as no one really left their home country to go to college, except leon.

it wasn't all disappointment to arrive back in america once more, though, it felt nice to be back with lukas in their cramped apartment.

however, when leon came back to an empty house, he'd be in for quite a surprise.

the asian stayed in the building until dark. he had been in the kitchen, sitting by the small table they had in the corner when the door creaked open. within seconds grunts and moans filled the apartment.

"lukaaaaaaaaas." widening his eyes, leon pushed himself out of the seat, quietly, and edged around to see what the matter was. the situation was made pretty clear to him within seconds, lukas was most definitely there, though from where he was crouched by the doorway he could see another set of feet.

the two were practically fused with each other, both transferring to the bed, leon's bed, which was unfortunately closer to the door. it didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on.

thankfully, the bathroom was accessible through the kitchen. within seconds leon had locked himself in the small room, quickly texting the first contact he came across.

to [ yao ] : EMIL

from [ yao ] : who?

to [ yao ] : shit wrong number

from [ yao ] : ?

from [ yao ] : wait come back who's emil

to [ emil ] : EMIL

from [ emil ] : wtf

from [ emil ] : wAIT LEON

from [ emil ] : HEY WELCOME BACK

to [ emil ] : THANKS

to [ emil ] : BUT THATS BESIDES TO POINT

to [ emil ] : YOUR BROTHER JUST GOT HOME AND IM PRETTY SURE HES HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE

to [ emil ] : IN MY BED

from [ emil ] : WHA T

to [ emil ] : YEAH

to [ emil ] : IM STUCK IN THE BATHROOM WHAT DO I DO

from [ emil ] : MY BROTHERS HAVING SEX WIH SONEMONE WHY

to [ emil ] : ID LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO

to [ emil ] : SAVE ME

from [ emil ] : OK OK

from [ emil ] : IM COMING OVER

to [ emil ] : THANK

to [ emil ] : DUDE ITS GETTING REALLY INTENSE I CAN HEAR IT

from [ emil ] : shit

to [ emil ] : now sAVE ME EMAIL

from [ emil ] : emAil?????!!!!

to [ emil ] : sorry sorry autocorrect get over here

from [ emil ] : kk

leon felt his breath tense as more noises emitted from right behind the door. from the sounds of it, lukas slurred his words like a drunk, and his 'partner' did the same. the sounds of lukas's muffled groans made out the name mathias, who leon assumed the other person to be, though he didn't really want to decipher their noises. the thought of what they'd be doing made him gag.

finally, several pained minutes of scrolling through the Internet a soft knock could be heard on the bathroom window, which was shielded by thick curtains.

quietly pulling back the cloth, leon was met by a pair brilliant violet eyes. although they were hard to see clearly, it was obvious emil was cringing.

"damn, they're loud."

"yeah, but now what should I do?"

"uh." emil seemed to be peering into the room. "you're not naked or anything, right?"

"no!"

"okay, good, here." carefully adjusting some bolts, emil unfastened the window screen. setting it off to the side, the icelander gently stuck his hand through the open space, nearly shoving leon in the face.

"alright, cool, you got the window open, but how am I supposed to climb through?"

"c'mon, it's not that hard." emil grinned, which helped to clear leon's doubt.

"fine, but if I die you're paying for my funeral."

"sure, it's the least I can do, then afterwards I can hook up with that cashier and we'll have our honeymoon in china."

"you suck."

however, leon's face was incredibly red as he managed to slip out the window and land on top of a large dumpster beside emil.

"yup." the blonde - haired male nodded briefly. "I found out that this was was right under your bathroom window after lukas forgot his key at the apartment and I had to go and get it for him."

"wow, convenient."

a couple awkward moments passed without anyone speaking a word as they leapt off the large dumpster before emil fell into a fit of laughter. leon shot him a questioning glance.

"what?"

"you, and my brother, he, oh my god." emil struggled to speak as he laughed, his face flushing. it wasn't seconds after leon joined in.

it was an odd sight, two college students laughing themselves sick, not at anything in particular, it was pleasant.

odd chapter, a bit long but I had fun with this one :]