I WON'T GIVE UP 25 - THE ENDING

Start from the beginning

She let a big sigh and smile as she drape her hands to Jayden’s. He squeezes her hand and kept on smiling, encouraging her not to be nervous.

They made their way up to the altar, in the front of the Priest, in front of the LORD. Everybody settled down as the Priest begin the ceremony.

The upbringing is so astonishing so as the weather! The tweeting of birds inside and outside the Church is like music, it seems the birds are happy for the couple to be.  Each person in the place was silent, listening to the Priest cautiously.

Jayden Chad Park, do you take Nevaeh Suan for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” –The Priest

“I DO” Jayden proudly answers.

Nevaeh Suan, do you take Jayden Chad Park for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?” –The Priest

Tears of joy all over her face now. People and Jayden and the priest were waiting patiently for her response and it takes seconds and she finally said:

“I DO” then he held her in his arms tightly.

Everybody sigh as a sign of relief and clap their hands endlessly.

“I may now pronounce you as Husband and Wife.” Is the word that they been waiting for after all these years.

Everybody shouts, clap and cheer for the newly wed as they seal their marriage with a kiss in front of the crowd. Their daughter Heaven run into the altar and hugs her parents both.

Congratulations here, there and everywhere was spoken. Picture was endlessly taken by the official photographer.

---

*RECEPTION*

“Hey hey everyone listen up! I just want to make a toast for the newly wed! CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER AND VAE MY DEAR SISTER!!! May you live the way you always wanted. I LOVE YOU BOTH, REALLY!! CHEEEEEERS!” Jaxith

The crowd goes “WOHOOO” again. The reception was held at the garden of a hotel owned by Jayden. The garden was filled of silver and gold series lights that fall from every twig of a tree. The fragrance of Calla lilies flowers all over the place; this has been HER dream wedding.

It was Hayden who comes up at the stage and gives his wishes.

“Ang aking munting kapatid hindi na munti. *he laughs* at siya pa talaga ang nauna sa akin, to think ako ang mas matanda sakanya, nagmamadali kasi si bayaw Jayden eh *crowd laughs* Since then, me and my parents has always been at Jayden’s side.  He—Ayoko na ngang mag drama! *everybody laughs* CONGRATULATIONS nalang ulit Vae at Jayden! We will always be here for the both of you.”

*Clap. Clap. Clap.*  Jaxith and Hayden went to the spot where Jayden and Vae are positioned and hug them together.

Many friends and relatives who witnessed how they’re life go up and down had given their messages and wishes for the new wed.

And now, it’s JAYDEN’S turn.

Nagsipalakpakan ang mga taong naroroon, ngiting wagas ang nasa mukha ni Jayden na hindi matanggal ang tingin sa asawa niyang si Nevaeh.

He let the claps finished and then he starts his piece. He nods to the group of musician and they all start to play.

“♪Cause even the stars they burn