Rufioh (1)

Ok heads up I don't know rufioh that well so sorry if I mess something up.

AU SO EVERYONES ALIVE, AND TAVROS IS RUFIOHS LITTLE BROTHER AND SO ON.

So anyways thanks for reading and enjoy ¢=

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

She was the closest thing to perfect in his world. Of course she had flaws, but the only one he cared about could be fixed. And he intended on fixing it. With force if necessary.

•°•°•°•°•°•°Your POV°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You skip down the sidewalk heading to your moirails hive. As you round the corner you jet up his steeps two-by-two before reaching the door to his hive. You knock a little tune, and the door lazily opens. You gasp in shock as you see Horuss's tear stained face.
"What's wrong?" You ask curiously as you envelope him in a hug. He gently holds you, and you shut the door behind you. He looks up at you as your both seated and shakily stutters out
"I-its Ru-fi-oh." And with his last word he breaks out crying into your shirt again. You Pat his back reassuringly happy that he couldn't see your enraged face. You'd never liked Rufioh. He played with Horuss's heart, and broke Damara. Not to mention he thought so much of himself. The cocky bastard. You begin to scowl and your grip on Horuss tightens in rage. You hear Horuss's weeping quiet into stuttering words,

"P-please d-on't be a-angry w-with h-h-him." He looks at you through his goggles, and you remove them cleaning them on your pant leg. You stroke his hair and he lays his head on your lap.

"Alright, but only because I'm so pale for you." You smile down at him and he smiles up towards you. You both make half of a diamond and connect them. You both begin smiling, and everything feels fine. Until the door opens, and Rufioh stares at the two of you. You all stare frozen. Your eyes full of rage, Horuss's full of sadness, and Rufioh held a look that you couldn't decode. He glares lightly toward you and Horuss, and you jump up. You walk fire seething out of your step, and you punch Rufioh across the face. Hard. His head turns to the other side, and Horuss gasps. He rushes over the aid his ex-matesprite, but Rufioh swats him away. Rufioh glares at you not necessarily angry, but the same dark, strange look earlier.

"Get out of here you winged jerk!" You scream anger overflowing in your words. You step forward but Horuss hold you back, gently of course.

"I only came back for my jacket." He says with a mixture of hurt, and anger. He stands up brushing non-existent dirt of his shirt. You settle down and search along the ground. You notice it on the couch and you grab it. You chuck it at his face, and he quickly catches it. Rufioh tugs it on, and waves goodbye to Horuss smiling sadly, regaining his friendly charismatic 'charm'. As he's about to exit he looks at you smiling,

"See you around Y/n." He waves and for some reason the pit of your stomach drops.

ווווו Time Skipוווו×

It had been a few days since you last saw Horuss. You would go and knock on his door, but he never answered. Assuming he just needed some time to mourn his 'loss' you didn't intrude, but you began to worry on the 5th day he didn't reply. You texted Horuss for like the 189th time, and when you finally got a reply you lept with joy. Until you read the message.

'At Rufioh's. Can you meet me there?' You stare suspiciously, but relief and a growing anxiety that he was hurt drove you to arrive at the Nitrams hive. You hesitantly walk up, and knock anxiously on the door. Your usual spark slightly dimming.

"Hey Y/n, nice of you to join us!" Rufioh greets you with a bright, confident smile. You glare up at him.

"Where's Horuss?" You ask distaste laced openly in every word. Rufioh's smile dosen't waver.

"Right inside. Follow me." You stand hesitating for a second, and he turns leading you inside. You follow begrudgingly, and are startled when the door slams shut, and the lock clicks. You look in front of you and notice Rufioh had somehow gotten behind you. You blame shenanigans, or his wings which was most likely what happened.

"Where's Horuss, and why did you lock the door?" You ask coldly attempting to put on a brave front. He takes a step towards you and you take a step back. As you both repeat this process you eventually end up against a wall your bravery gone.

"What are you doing Rufioh." You ask fear slightly growing on your face. He traps you in his arms. You look around nervously, and Rufioh leans closer.

"Do you still hate me my matesprite." He smirks menacingly down towards you, and you gasp your eyes widening. You push against him attempting to get yourself out of this cage.

"HORUSS! TAVROS! SOMEONE HELP!" You scream hoping someone will help. He glares at you and pulls your face harshly towards his pulling you close.

"Y/n, its not nice to scream another trolls name in front of your matesprite." He glares and it slowly softens as your eyes widen in fear. Seeing you like this made him weak in the knees.

"It's alright love. I forgive you. Not like anyone would've heard you anyway.". Rufioh laughs, and your eyes widen.

" No, No, No Horuss! You killed my moirail you fucking monster!!" You scream, kick , and punch at Rufioh, but he simply holds your arms and forcefully pulls you into a kiss. You try and pull away, but he uses his free hand to hold your head to his. As he pulls away for air you gasp and tears begin falling.

"Why, why would you do this." He pulls you close to his chest and kisses your forehead.

"Because you were flawed, but after tonight you will be perfect."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thanks for reading, and sorry if Rufioh was ooc. Thanks again for reading, and comment cause I love hearing from people so bye ¢=