Saying good bye!

"I'm gonna miss you so much!!!" I said to my best friend Ashley.
"I need to come and visit you!! I don't know how i'm going to survive without you."
"I promise you i'm gonna call everyday!!"
We just stood there! Hugging... She has been my bestfriend since i don't know how long! She have supported me through thick and thin. I love her. This good bye was relly hard for me.
I cried. A lot. But she was comforting me..as always:)
"Hurry up!! Or we are gonna miss the plane! The clock is almost 11 am!!" I heard my mom saying.
I took my two suit cases and lifted them in to the car and went to the my car seat. I was still crying! I felt so weak. I didn't want to leave my only bestfriend. We hugged one last time and then i closed the car door and looked back as the car started to slowly drive forward. I said good bye one last time to Ashley as i watched a tear roll down her cheek. I closed my eyes and when i opened them she was gone..
We didn't live that long from the airport, probably 45 minutes but it was hot in the car and i had so many clothes on...it was autumn and super cold outside. So i took my jacket and my beanie of and took my headphones out of my pocket and started to listen to music.

           ~A little while later at the airport~

We where waiting for are flight to start boarding. My bigger brother was on his phone with his girlfriend while my little sister was drawing in some coloring books of some sort. My moms where talking about the hotel.. I decided to help my little sister color.
Finally we got to go onboard!! The flight was gonna take 6 hours..:|  yeyy!! :| i was not really excited.... But they had a tv and my favorite show Family Guy so i was still kinda happy;) I sat closest to the window and then Emma (my little sister) and then Vanessa (one of my moms) and on the row behind us sat Luke (bigger brother) and Nicky (my other mom) and some stranger.
Looking outside while the plane was leaving Sweden was hard. I know that we are going back to Sweden for holidays but it still isn't the same thing. My little sister didn't mind moving and Luke was a bit of both:/ Couse' he has a girlfriend back in Sweden.
Literally what i did the rest of the time on thw plane was basically eating chips, watching Family Guy and playing with Emma! She fell asleep in my knee..how cute!?
We where almost there and i had already watched all Family Guy episodes and it was 1 hour left...I listened to some music and started to get fixed to walk of the plane!

- We finally landed ( 1 at night in swedish time and that's 7 pm here.....yepp! the jet lag is going to be horrible.) went to our house. It was really pretty and big! We started of with sleeping!:)) Next day we had a lot planed! I was going shopping for food and we are gonna fix in the house and look around! -

     • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

( Any ideas on what will happen? Or if you want a longer chapter or a shorter? Just any feed back in how i can make this better!?:))
Should a make a new part for every 10th read??