Chapter 34

"What are we even doing here?" Kade asked in a very boring tone.

I giggled as I pulled another book of the shelf.

"Well I warned you when I ask you if you wanted to come with me somewhere that you would think it would be boring." I said truthfully picking up another book

"Okay well you didn't tell me specifically what we were doing. Book shopping at Barnes and noble? Who does that?" Kade exaggerated

"I do now will you please shut up I'm trying to think." I tried so hard not to laugh.

Kade gave me the "are you serious" expression and crossed his arms over his chest

"What do you need to think about?!"

"If I want to get this book or not. It's a pretty hard process." I said in a sarcastic tone

"The shit I do for you." He mumbled

I giggled and continue to pick out the books I want.

I would of ask Colin to come but he had baseball practice for his travel team and plus I feel like we do is spend time with each other. I've been spending so much time with him I don't have anytime for my other friends. Yeah it's good to spend time with each other but not to much. We need our space or at least I need mine. Hence why Kade is with me because I knew he would of tagged along anyway even if I did tell him where we were going.

That's what makes him special.

"Hey you could of said no." I suggested to him

"But I didn't." He mumbled

"Exactly." I smiled

He walked a little closer to me so know he was standing behind me. His tall figure over my tiny self. I swallowed hard and continued to do what I was doing. I heard him chuckle behind me but I didn't turn around.

"Looks I still have an affect on you princess." He leaned down and whispered in my ear

I let out a humorless laugh. "In your dreams Matthews"

He moved away from my ear and I could practically feel him smirking down on me.

"Whatever you say princess just know that I'm kinda irresistible so it's okay." He joked causing me to laugh

I turned around and faced him with my own little smirk on my face to match his.

"What makes you think you're irresistible?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

He took a step closer to me, his smirk never leaving his face.

"I just am." He whisper

I patted him on the chest which was like rock solid. "Okay if you think so." I winked at him and walked away

I heard him sigh and muttered "tease" before following me to the next section

I grabbed a couple more books from a couple more sections before I was actually done. Kade was pretty happy when he followed me to the checkout. I payed for my books and we excited out of Barnes and noble. Kade drove me here even though I told him I would drive he insisted. I complained that I was hungry like a million times to him but he just chuckled and said that he was on it. He drove for five minutes before stopping at a local pizza place causing my mouth to water and my stomach to grumble. Again I offered to pay but he told me no. What is it with guys and them wanting to pay for everything? Ten minutes later Kade came back with a pie of pizza.

I inhaled the steamy goodness of the pizza while Kayden just called me weird.

Another ten minutes later we arrive to a forest where he showed me the cliff with the amazing scenery.